B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Taylor is so WASTING her time with Kristy and Monica ... She should concentrate her efforts on Tani or her friend ... She will have more response ...  

For Tani, need to be rid of Stalker Tim first.  If he knew Taylor was making progress with Tani, he would be in B-4 in a flash.  Like he did the other night, busting into a party uninvited, dragging Tani up to her room, then refusing to leave, and only leaving with Tani when Tani arranged for Taylor to make a lesbian move on Tani's guest, who was lying on the bed

I note that Lilith, Tani, and the guest are apparently clubbing in Barcelona tonight, while Tim is sitting on the couch in B-7. unable to intrude on their fun times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moules said:

Voor Tani moet je eerst van Stalker Tim af zijn. Als hij wist dat Taylor vorderingen maakte met Tani, zou hij in een flits in B-4 zijn. Zoals hij laatst deed, onuitgenodigd een feestje binnenstormen, Tani naar haar kamer sleuren, vervolgens weigeren weg te gaan, en pas met Tani vertrekken toen Tani ervoor zorgde dat Taylor een lesbische beweging maakte op Tani's gast, die op het bed lag.

Ik merk dat Lilith, Tani en de gast vanavond blijkbaar in Barcelona zijn, terwijl Tim op de bank in B-7 zit. niet in staat om hun leuke tijden te verstoren.

tim wacht tot tani thuis is dan zal hij weer snel bij haar zijn tani wordt constant door tim in de gaten gehouden hij heeft tani in zijn macht tim is een erg zielig mannetje 

6 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

tim wacht tot tani thuis is dan zal hij weer snel bij haar zijn tani wordt constant door tim in de gaten gehouden hij heeft tani in zijn macht tim is een erg zielig mannetje 

tim heeft niks geen vrienden geen werk  en snap niet wat tani in tim ziet hij is lelijk  hij is oud heeft een kleine lul  tani kan veel beter krijgen

12 minutes ago, moules said:

For Tani, need to be rid of Stalker Tim first.  If he knew Taylor was making progress with Tani, he would be in B-4 in a flash.  Like he did the other night, busting into a party uninvited, dragging Tani up to her room, then refusing to leave, and only leaving with Tani when Tani arranged for Taylor to make a lesbian move on Tani's guest, who was lying on the bed

I note that Lilith, Tani, and the guest are apparently clubbing in Barcelona tonight, while Tim is sitting on the couch in B-7. unable to intrude on their fun times.

Tim was in B7 texting on his phone in the 5-10 minutes before he arrived in B4 so in fairness to him that was probably to Tani who invited him round, she didn't exactly seem upset when he arrived and subsequently went back to his for the night.

Likewise this evening she was happy to jump all over him prior to going out with the other girls.

Its a common thing for girls to go out together without their fookbuddies, boyfriends or husbands. They usually glam themselves upto the hilt when they do.

It's rumoured that men go out without their partners too, who knew 😊

You seem to have a dislike for Tim or have a soft spot for Tani, both of which are fine but Tani seems to like him and TBF that's all that matters.

Of course she could dump him and shack up with Samson instead, choice is limited in the hills above Barcelona.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

is it possible that tani summoned tim to help get her out of a pickle?  by a pickle, i mean that maybe she thought that tugboat taylor was coming on a little too strong?

53 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Its a common thing for girls to go out together without their fookbuddies, boyfriends or husbands.

wasn't there two guys there when they left?  doesn't sound like they went out alone to me.

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

is it possible that tani summoned tim to help get her out of a pickle?  by a pickle, i mean that maybe she thought that tugboat taylor was coming on a little too strong?

wasn't there two guys there when they left?  doesn't sound like they went out alone to me.

Yes, tonight Elettra's (and her female guest's) 2 males friends who arrived shortly before they left went with them, I suspect they were the transport.

Last week (which Moules had previously referred to regarding Tani dumping Tim) the girls went out alone.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Aleksandra, not to be confused with Alexandra of Lucian and Alex.

And IIRC, she brought every one of her 'conquests' to orgasm.  Holly may have been the last. 

yes alexsandra .... seems like Talor is blowing their whole minds as well.... I'm just cheering from the sidelines... a nice sideshow she has developed  because most other tenants have been very run of the mill ...Real Life  boring