B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have payed some attention to the dialog between Taylor and Kristy to try and understand the status of their "courtship". Kristy asked why she was being bitten and having her ass slapped and why not Monica? Their verbal exchanges revealed that they both thought that the other was the "submissive". If they see each other that way it suggests to me that they are attempting to pre-negotiate who will be on top. If this is true then it presumes they both may understand there will be an eventual mating. They talk about it all the time. Kristy continues to tease Taylor about wanting her. There is no doubt in my mind that Taylor fully intends to use the strap-on to fuck Kristy. The delay that we witness might be that Kristy cannot yet accept that mental image of her on the bottom with a dildo in her ass. This is my current theory. 

Remember it was Kristy who went to Tindr to help Taylor find a fuck-buddy (who turned out to be Red, and I would say that Taylor and Red turned out to be a perfect match).  I am quite sure Taylor being Taylor, she told Kristy in some detail what she enjoyed doing sexually with and to a girl.  And some days later, Kristy went exploring Taylor's drawer of toys.  My sense is that Kristy is curious, and whether her curiosity leads to Taylor bedding her is the great uncertainty.  I also think that if another girl or girls declare Taylor to be their best fuck ever, that only increases her curiosity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Remember it was Kristy who went to Tindr to help Taylor find a fuck-buddy (who turned out to be Red, and I would say that Taylor and Red turned out to be a perfect match).  I am quite sure Taylor being Taylor, she told Kristy in some detail what she enjoyed doing sexually with and to a girl.  And some days later, Kristy went exploring Taylor's drawer of toys.  My sense is that Kristy is curious, and whether her curiosity leads to Taylor bedding her is the great uncertainty.  I also think that if another girl or girls declare Taylor to be their best fuck ever, that only increases her curiosity.

Interesting, though the future is one of the hardest things to predict.

Russians in general is know to be like the most homophobic in Europe.

In the EU it's kind of nothing, LGBT has won the day, it's OK.

Maybe Monica as Kristy's partner in shows is the jealous one,

doing everything to obstruct Taylor, because it would ruin her business,

which is her bed. Interesting to see how this goes. Red is just work.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Interesting, though the future is one of the hardest things to predict.

Russians in general is know to be like the most homophobic in Europe.

In the EU it's kind of nothing, LGBT has won the day, it's OK.

Maybe Monica as Kristy's partner in shows is the jealous one,

doing everything to obstruct Taylor, because it would ruin her business,

which is her bed. Interesting to see how this goes. Red is just work.

If I were a RLC producer, I would have Masha again visit Barcelona, and this visit, have a session with Taylor, with Kristy watching.  Masha can exclaim in Russian how good it feels, and that might convince Kristy.  And the dialogue in Italian as Taylor describes to Masha what she intends to do to her would probably be a keepsake, if you speak Italian.

Kristy continues to carry on about yesterday to Tani as they talked in the kitchen. She complained that Taylor bit her and tells Tani to watch the video. She complains about the "strange people" (lesbians) and makes fun of Taylor in front of her. It's difficult, however, to reconcile Kristy's homophobic dialogue from her behavior...always playing grab-em-by-the-pussy with Taylor and more. Over the entire years that I have watched Kristy I have seen Esmi and Taylor allowed to touch her pussy. It is also interesting that Kristy does not condemn girl-girl play, but rather seems to make fun of it. The fact that she admits that she possibly will try it makes the hypocrisy even more confusing. I agree with all who confirm that Kristy is curious and that for now, the waiting is fun. Kristy, however, can play this tease game for years unless she is pushed, by circumstance, to the next level.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy continues to carry on about yesterday to Tani as they talked in the kitchen. She complained that Taylor bit her and tells Tani to watch the video. She complains about the "strange people" (lesbians) and makes fun of Taylor in front of her. It's difficult, however, to reconcile Kristy's homophobic dialogue from her behavior...always playing grab-em-by-the-pussy with Taylor and more. Over the entire years that I have watched Kristy I have seen Esmi and Taylor allowed to touch her pussy. It is also interesting that Kristy does not condemn girl-girl play, but rather seems to make fun of it. The fact that she admits that she possibly will try it makes the hypocrisy even more confusing. I agree with all who confirm that Kristy is curious and that for now, the waiting is fun. Kristy, however, can play this tease game for years unless she is pushed, by circumstance, to the next level.  

Of course everything can just be dreams. Kristy is straight, and that's 

her culture from Moscow, but in Barcelona it's quite different,

and she knows that full well as a professional sex worker.

The bite complaints is saying Taylor is too aggressive, which is true.

They will continue to play the shows, not uninteresting to me.

3 hours ago, philo said:

I have payed some attention to the dialog between Taylor and Kristy to try and understand the status of their "courtship". Kristy asked why she was being bitten and having her ass slapped and why not Monica? Their verbal exchanges revealed that they both thought that the other was the "submissive". If they see each other that way it suggests to me that they are attempting to pre-negotiate who will be on top. If this is true then it presumes they both may understand there will be an eventual mating. They talk about it all the time. Kristy continues to tease Taylor about wanting her. There is no doubt in my mind that Taylor fully intends to use the strap-on to fuck Kristy. The delay that we witness might be that Kristy cannot yet accept that mental image of her on the bottom with a dildo in her ass. This is my current theory. 

Mesmerizing Homer Simpson GIF

1 hour ago, philo said:

Don't trust too much on Google Translation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Don't trust too much on Google Translation.

I don't rely upon software translations. I tried that years ago and found it to be often inaccurate. Kristy was speaking in English in the matters I have spoken about.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did Taylor bought tomato sauce? That's so uncivilized for a true Italian.

🤣

perhaps Italy is the first consumer of this product, or do you really think that everyone spends hours of their life cooking tomatoes at home?

they are cooking eggplant parmigiana.
if you like you can follow and learn cooking ... masterchef RLC edition 😅