B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:
13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Who brought all the bags to the front door hall

Elettra's friend

I love both the guests we have in B4 right now. It would be really nice to see both of these become tenants.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Cara Taylor, ha ragione la povera ed ingenua Rossa. L’hai cacciata, perche’ non te ne e’ mai fregato un cazzo di lei, se non per scoparci. Lei ha creduto ingenuamente di aver trovato l’amore, ma tu l’hai usata fin dall’inizio.

Taylor ha notato qualcos'altro?

47 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sounds like another fantastic night for you all, with but not limited to the two creeps from b7 and fior the fool.  he probably drives the only short bus with a bed and a stripper pole in barcelona.  i've got better things to spend my money on than a bunch of nut sacks in these apartments!

It's really does not depend on what you like. It's about what the girls like. At least Tani seems to like her guy. 

The other two are difficult to evaluate. One thing to say: it takes a bit of courage to wear a red embroidery reindeer plover 😉 , if he would realy try to be lucky with one of the girls. In the end, I think the girls all have him in the friend zone and I also think he realizes that. Maybe he will be lucky someday, but the probability is low. 

Anyway, the important thing is that it doesn't make sense here to badmouth all the guys who enter one of these apartments like a jealous idiot. RLC is ultimately a voyeur site, so visitors (male and female) should be something quite normal and not an issue at all. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Will we have another finale tonight with Lilith and Taylor in bed together or will something different happen?

Apparently Taylor fired Red as sex toy, and could do 

Lilith whenever she want's. But if Kristy fires her BF,

I get a little suspicious.

• Haha 1