B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Do I see this right that Taylor and Lilith have not talked to each other since last night's session in Lilith's room? or am I wrong?

Badboy, I think you're quite right. It was just sex.

The cuddling in LR with Kristy is something else.

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

The show doesn't include morning-after cuddles, those are reserved only for Kristie

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I would make the case that Taylor lost out on Kristy by sleeping with Lilli.  Should have restrained herself and played the long game, and instead got the silver with Lilli

Stude, I agree on the long game, but Kristy (and Monica) knows

full well what Taylor is. It appears Kristy would like her just as a friend.

But Taylor will never give up, the cuddling is a better way than the attack

on Kristy last night. Lilli and Red are just sex show.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

The show doesn't include morning-after cuddles, those are reserved only for Kristie

I hope that Taylor & Lilith will talk to each other and not trying to avoid talking. I have a feeling that Lilith regretted to some extent what happened last night. 

Because now one of the tenants of B4 (Taylor) knows that Lilith is bi. I don't think that anyone from the current participants in Barcelona knows that Lilith is bi except her good friend Tani.    

• Haha 1

So what happened to the Hottie that was in the Kitchen on Monday night that slept on Electra's bed?

Did she just leave on her own? 

Fior was still around when I went to bed, did he stay over as he'd been drinking (hadn't he?) so I hope he didn't drive. Spain's drink driving rules are quite strict from memory.

I don't have replay so no point in posting links

Thanks in advance.

I saw Taylor and Lilith talking in the kitchen the morning after. I was light banter but I saw no sign of regret in Lilith. Also, Kristy must have found out about what happened somehow. I heard talking to Taylor later in the kitchen and she playfully called Taylor a sex maniac.