B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

I read some comments about how Kristy changed her behaviour towards Taylor in tonight's party. 

I guess maybe she is doing these things to show RLC that she deserves to be moved to the penthouse in B4 after Monica left.   I think she is the most veteran among all current participants in Barcelona apartments to take the penthouse.

I guess we will have to wait and see who is going to take the penthouse.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read some comments about how Kristy changed her behaviour towards Taylor in tonight's party. 

I guess maybe she is doing these things to show RLC that she deserves to be moved to the penthouse in B4 after Monica left.   I think she is the most veteran among all current participants in Barcelona apartments to take the penthouse.

I guess we will have to wait and see who is going to take the penthouse.  

I agree. Someone posted earlier that they saw Taylor already moving bathroom items to the penthouse. Either way it goes the main play mates who will be featured on the big bed seem to be Taylor and Kristy.

• Sad 1

Being the RLC pioneer and veteran, Kristy has seemed to position herself as the teacher, leader, and mentor to the younger women in the project. If she does not get the Penthouse assignment, I wonder what that might do to her self esteem. It Taylor gets the room, that might make Kristy desperate to maintain her star status and we might see her give Taylor a romp in order to stay relevant. We all speculate but the good news is that we are getting closer to a resolution than any other time in the past several months.

20 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree. Someone posted earlier that they saw Taylor already moving bathroom items to the penthouse. Either way it goes the main play mates who will be featured on the big bed seem to be Taylor and Kristy.

I posted that I saw Taylor putting her toiletries in the cabinets in the spa bathroom.  I believe she also hung clothes in the wardrobe that can be seen in cam #1.

Did anyone else see that when Kristy came from behind the bathroom curtain with Taylor, that her panties were down on her thighs and she pulled them up while facing the camera? She had just used the toilet when she first went in moments before so the cause of that may be attributed to some other purpose. LOL 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I will be surprised if Kristy & Taylor will share the penthouse. 

I agree that I think only one of them will be domiciled there but if we are lucky we will see them share the bed. LOL