B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

I've got no problem with Timur,some blokes just aren't into it at least he didn't lose his shit like thor would

I totally understand him not liking it. If he really doesn't like it he should be clear with Tereza and they should stop doing it.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I totally understand him not liking it. If he really doesn't like it he should be clear with Tereza and they should stop doing it.

After watching it it seem to me that the one stopping it is NOT Timur but Tereza.

42 minutes ago, kris66 said:

After watching it it seem to me that the one stopping it is NOT Timur but Tereza.

I think both Thereza and Timur are on the brakes here. It's the unfortunately so common dichotomy for RLC of somehow wanting to deliver something for the camera, but ultimately not really being interested or prepared to really do something. Personally, I think it would be better if they would stop this ridiculous attempts. The whole thing never really gets beyond the teasing and you can tell that they don't want it. 

Anyway, It's not dramatic. The two are sympathetic and otherwise fully participated. There is no need to pretend that they are interested in swinging, if they are not. Maybe some day RLC will have some swingers in the cast again. With the right people (sympatic and good looking) it is a lot of fun to watch, but this is not a must have, and should not be artificially forced.