US General Domestic Politics (2022) #18 Begins 12/04/22

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Boo hoo hoo. What a shame. Maybe he'll get it up the ass like the folks he screwed out of thier hard earned savings.

Strange he was arrested right before he was suppose to testify before a Congressional committee. Maybe some high ups in government were afraid of what he would reveal in that testimony.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

In Miami things are a little different since we have a great Governor in Florida & we do prosecute scumbags but lately our police 🚔 officers have been arresting criminals instead of shooting 🔫 them, guess times are changing 

I guess they figure they don't need to shoot them anymore to get justice. Now arrest them and get tried and convicted if guilty. That's a joke before anyone gets thier panties in a bunch, I hate when that happens.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Strange he was arrested right before he was suppose to testify before a Congressional committee. Maybe some high ups in government were afraid of what he would reveal in that testimony.

Hey Ridge, we all know some of these congress people get stock tips, so I believe you're right. Scumbags in both parties.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Ridge, we all know some of these congress people get stock tips, so I believe you're right. Scumbags in both parties.

Plus, this creepy woke crypto maniac donated millions of dollars to numerous political campaigns and was the second largest donor to Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.:dodgy:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Jack Dorsey, the former CEO of Twitter, said he "owns" the mistakes that were made during...

Yeah, the Twitter staff decided to ban a sitting president from Twitter and the CEO of Twitter knew nothing about it? Sounds like Dorsey managed Twitter about as well as Bankman-Fried managed FTX. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Outgoing Oregon Gov. Kate Brown is commuting the sentences of all 17 people on...

Sounds like she is as dumb as she is ugly. Like Rush Limbaugh said," Politics is show business for ugly people."