The life is very hard, Paul

Guest leon75

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

It could be because of Adriana arriving... She acted pissy when Katya first appeared on RLC too... same thing when Diana first appeared... i feel like she gets pissed when new girls come on and get more attention than her ...back in the day she was the hottest one now she's mid table rank haha

Nothing usually to see in this apartment anymore - always the same nothing.  They are there ... but nothing ever happens.  And on the rare occurrence that something interesting does - the cameras suck. 

She should be pissed that her apartment is probably the worse one now for viewing.

Guest observer1

It could be because of Adriana arriving... She acted pissy when Katya first appeared on RLC too... same thing when Diana first appeared... i feel like she gets pissed when new girls come on and get more attention than her ...back in the day she was the hottest one now she's mid table rank haha

For all of the adoration that the misguided millions give Leora you can sum her up pretty succinctly.

She has developed into nothing more than a bitching, narcissisitic prick-tease.

I for one don't blame Paul one bit.  I even admire him for his patience in living with someone who, despite being physically attractive, would drive me up the wall and back down again.  I think this is generally called love.

There's more to life than what is in her pants but most people don't seem to see that

There's more to life than what is in her pants but most people don't seem to see that

Finally, finally, finally. Well said. Hopefully people will understand the sentiment. (No, he doesn't mean there's also tits).

Guest BurakYilmaz

Seriously guys a woman is more than just tits and ass, she has a purpose beyond sex (cooking, cleaning etc.)