The life is very hard, Paul

Guest leon75

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he tried to get some last night no success, he tries again tonight she tells him to stop because she wants to sleep

And this evening, she will have a headache...  :D

Likely tomorrow she'll start her period then another 7 days or more of next to nothing.  lol

he tried to get some last night no success, he tries again tonight she tells him to stop because she wants to sleep

And this evening, she will have a headache...  :D

Likely tomorrow she'll start her period then another 7 days or more of next to nothing.  lol

Tonight she is upset about his mother, crying in bed now.

It could be because of Adriana arriving... She acted pissy when Katya first appeared on RLC too... same thing when Diana first appeared... i feel like she gets pissed when new girls come on and get more attention than her ...back in the day she was the hottest one now she's mid table rank haha

Maybe she thinks, but she never was the hottest.

Het legs and hips are to skinny en are absolutely not adorable.

Every ten minuten standing in front of the mirror doing her hair.

And when she lies naked against Paul on the couch where she let him play with het pusssy, she stands up and is going to wipe the floor.

I'm not hard, but if she was my gf, she drives me crazy.

Paul needs to fuck other girls. Seriously. He's too dependent on Leora for sex and he's coming off as pathetic when he's always got his nose up her ass. She needs to realize that he can fuck other girls too.

Not to many other girls would want him for only 3 minutes.