The life is very hard, Paul

Guest leon75

I like Leora's dog.

Finally. Someone with some common sense around here. These two people are different, but they have a long history together, and they are trying to work out their own problems within their own heads and within their relationship. I cannot sit in judgement of them; I do not know their story, their motivations, their desires, or much else. I simply believe that their relationship is much more complex than we can understand over the internet.

Give 'em 10 points for that; most of the other couples are shallow as hell.

Scooter is a good little puppy.

So will the jack-offs please quit being hard-assed on Paul? He's got a lot more to deal with than her perfect body. And he deals with that better than your dicks can.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Leora taking Paul's blood pressure today. It is my humble opinion she is beginning a study of the impact on the human body of sitting on your ass playing video games for 12 hours a day and the doing nothing but dry humping your girlfriend the remaining 6 hours your awake.

Thoughts?

Do we know exactly what Paul does on the computer? He could easily be posting clever and witty comments to CamCaps. I can't see the screen, of course. My question is, what is he doing with the short wave directional antenna he made?

And, if he is indeed a gamer, is it a Russia vs Ukraine war game, or an old version of Encounter/Tank/some-other mobile artillery game or is it Missile Command?

http://www.atari.com/arcade/arcade/missile-command#!/arcade/atari-promo

Do we know exactly what Paul does on the computer? He could easily be posting clever and witty comments to CamCaps. I can't see the screen, of course. My question is, what is he doing with the short wave directional antenna he made?

And, if he is indeed a gamer, is it a Russia vs Ukraine war game, or an old version of Encounter/Tank/some-other mobile artillery game or is it Missile Command?

http://www.atari.com/arcade/arcade/missile-command#!/arcade/atari-promo

The antenna is for transmitting to his secret cell.  He is the Russian Herbert A Philbrick infiltrating a coven of bootleg gamers.