B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

5 hours ago, moules said:

Regarding bonuses:

I agree that the bonus structure could be quite complicated.  When Taylor and Red have sex in the living room, bonus money goes to Taylor as a participant.  Taylor is free to give some of that money to Red.   I think this was probably the arrangement between Radi and Cecelia.  I doubt the girls share bonus money with the street urchins of Barcelona who stop by for a fuck, e.g., Bruno fucking Holly.  I thought it very interesting that a girl that Eva and her bf brought back to B-6 would only have sex if she was paid.   I am quite certain that RLC reminds the participants that if there is sex on cam with a visitor, the visitor must be told in advance about the cameras and who is watching.  I think Eva explained the arrangement, and IIRC, the girl was willing to get naked, but wanted to be paid for any sex.

When there are orgies, e.g., Radi, Cecelia, Tweety, Kylie, Olivia, Rus, in Radi's B-4 bed, my guess is that RLC would distribute the bonus money equally to all the participants, and Radi would give some of her share to Cecelia.

As Radi's cam scores went up until she was competing with Leora for top cam, she began visiting other apartments, and do stuff in these other apartments that would generate a high cam score, e.g., her naked massage by a guy in B-2 while other B-2 participants watched.  I viewed this as Radi spreading the wealth, and probably all the bonus money went to Lola and the B-2 participants.

-------------------

With respect to Tim.  A comment from five years ago when he first was a participant complained about this "middle-aged" guy with younger girls, and he was a COV back then.  I will guess Tim is between 35 and 40, and ten or more years older than Tani.

I didn't say someone told me Tim doesn't have a job.  I said for a middle-aged man to participate a second time IN RLC, and this time as a single, I thought he either was unemployed  or had a low-paying job.  I see no evidence that he is remote-working from RLC, and I see no evidence that he disappears on a regular schedule from B-7 to work at a job elsewhere.

Before he came to B-7, he could have driven for Uber, and his pay at B-7 with the free housing, is more financially rewarding than driving for Uber.   And after RLC, he can go back to driving for Uber.  To be clear, his driving for Uber is only an example.

----------------------

On Sunday night, I will note Lilith and Tani appeared to have serious conversations, possibly about relationships.  And last night, it appears those conversations continued in Lilith's room, and Time slept by himself in B-7.

Tim's behavior when he arrived at a party in B-4, and then refusing to leave Tani's room, was a mark of his social and emotional immaturity, and don't think for a minute that girls did not notice.

To keep things simple, each participant is paid for their own room and common areas (B4 LR, Kitchen, etc) are split evenly between the occupants of that particular location.

Radi seemed to be the one that visited others in their rooms or apartments, which brought increased viewership to said location, thus increased their income.  Anna, Lola and Mila should have paid her half their income for the time she spent there.  But she may have been compensated in nasal product by Anna or Lola.

Oh wow...we're about to see Monica and Kristy sit in the tub for an hour.  Very exciting and rarely happens. :dodgy:

Nothing to see anyway, because, as usual, Kristy has managed to blow out the camera lighting with the candles.  This is fucking rediculous.

19 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She has stepped up her game while her friend does absolutely nothing as far as bating. Tani is a waste of a room fucking that idiot Tim. 👎

They always step up when they are about to leave, like there is a quota they need to reach 🤣

• Haha 1