B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

When someone who is not a model joins a community of people who are, there is an expectation for that person to assimilate.  What may be a normal body weight to an average person would be out of place in that environment. On the other hand, if Kristy joined a lesbian biker gang, she would be expected to develop a beer belly and get some tattoos on her ass. LOL   

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think Taylor in the big room is quite simple.

Both Taylor and Elettra have had a hard time finding space

with their partners, Kristy hasn't really any, so rather logic to me.

plus they are the  Big show Girls... 

Taylor has Earned the main show room

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think Taylor in the big room is quite simple.

Both Taylor and Elettra have had a hard time finding space

with their partners, Kristy hasn't really any, so rather logic to me.

On the other hand, this large space could become a problem for Taylor. Depending upon her personality, she may have difficulty adjusting to this space. It could make her feel small and incompetent. To a person with a different personality however, the space could feel just right or even not quite big enough. We will see. (There are people who spend their entire lives studying the psychology of space).

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

This room assignment may be one of the biggest RLC decisions of the year. Anyone who has been in a corporate setting will understand the dynamics involved in competition for the corner office...most space...best view...etc. When the least senior but most productive beats out the older veterans who rely only on their legacy, the sparks will begin to fly. Trust me!

i think you are missing one very important piece to the puzzle philo, taylor is a very close and personal friend with masha and as far as i know masha doesn't even kristy.  i think taylor got that room because masha told/asked bogdan to give it to her.  the problem now, not who taylor is going to fuck or not fuck but rather who isn't that slut elettra going to fuck and just how may drugs will be around the house now that elettra has her own room.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you are missing one very important piece to the puzzle philo, taylor is a very close and personal friend with masha and as far as i know masha doesn't even kristy.  i think taylor got that room because masha told/asked bogdan to give it to her.  the problem now, not who taylor is going to fuck or not fuck but rather who isn't that slut elettra going to fuck and just how may drugs will be around the house now that elettra has her own room.

You make some good arguments.

• Thanks 1