Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #24

Pete1960

Earlier the morning sex was very solid. Paul is getting more interested. Leora has had Paul finger her ass and she fingered herself while they had sex but she now is fingering her ass with Paul watching.  Her private areas, small inhibitions are disappearing before our eyes. Giving Paul anal dildos and instructing him to put them in her rear with his face close to watch and then today she anal bated with her fully aware Paul could see her doing it and an explosive ending.

She is progressing. Don't know what's next but she is coming out of her routine and I for one am getting a big kick out of it. I also notice Paul taking more time with her, even to arouse her and they are kissing more than in Russia.  This is getting better and better in my opinion. One thing I have always enjoyed about Leora is when she becomes aroused she will do things she maybe didn't plan on doing. She throws caution to the wind.

All we need now is a visit from a female friend from Russia...Leora 2.0

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Earlier the morning sex was very solid. Paul is getting more interested. Leora has had Paul finger her ass and she fingered herself while they had sex but she now is fingering her ass with Paul watching.  Her private areas, small inhibitions are disappearing before our eyes. Giving Paul anal dildos and instructing him to put them in her rear with his face close to watch and then today she anal bated with her fully aware Paul could see her doing it and an explosive ending.

She is progressing. Don't know what's next but she is coming out of her routine and I for one am getting a big kick out of it. I also notice Paul taking more time with her, even to arouse her and they are kissing more than in Russia.  This is getting better and better in my opinion. One thing I have always enjoyed about Leora is when she becomes aroused she will do things she maybe didn't plan on doing. She throws caution to the wind.

And me

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

After reading what Max had to say, I'm so glad that I cancelled my membership last month.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1