Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #24

Pete1960

Because I no longer watch Leora  realtime very often it is a BIG disappointment that she no longer seems to want to please her 200,0000+  a day paying audience.

Leora, I only subscribe to RLC because of YOU. I know you have a life and that is watched by strangers - but - you used to look at the camera/s and do your sexual outlets to us, for us for your own heightened sexual excitement knowing we were there watching every move you made.

We (your paying adoring audience) love to see you interact with us by looking at the camera. Please don't forget we are watching and please include us in your erotic building to orgasms. I, for one, appreciate your personal interaction/s with the camera of your choice.

You, girl,  want to make us excited and cause men and women viewers to get off, please relate personally -  to these cameras you bate. Look at us and better yet, talk to us as you strive to achieve orgasm and allow is to participate in your sexual arousal and climaxes.

This is not a criticism but a call for you to go back to your RLC roots and play to the cameras and hence to us. Tell us when it's building and when you are going to cum. Countless men (and women) will spend hearing you tell us you intimate feelings.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3