RLC lifetime

Guest Ange_Gardien

Guest Ange_Gardien

This Ruslan, this bum think he only arrived in RLC apartment he will stay for life?

imagine today RLC adopt its contract with the couple !!!

I sure these people will end up on the street homeless

I do not understand this may be a good opportunity to start from the feet

Instead of looking for work, he is in the apartment 24/24,

I ask myself: is this really Ruslan? Is a proxy? we only see members of his family, who spend each month end to retrieve the money earned thanks to Katia.

The fact is that Katia? this beautiful girl

Alone, no friends, no family, having a horrible fear of Ruslan. Is she a slave? You know the new sex slaves

Yes I can be madness .....

This Ruslan, this bum think he only arrived in RLC apartment he will stay for life?

I ask myself: is this really Ruslan? Is a proxy? we only see members of his family, who spend each month end to retrieve the money earned thanks to Katia.

Alone, no friends, no family, having a horrible fear of Ruslan. Is she a slave? You know the new sex slaves

Wait...what contract?

Do you happen to know what is in the contract he agreed to with RLC?

Guest Ange_Gardien

Wait...what contract?

Do you happen to know what is in the contract he agreed to with RLC?

Read the post properly and then make comments ...

My sentence starts with the word "Imagine"

Guest Doct19

Ange_gardien you mess !!

This couple can go to France they will have a monthly allowance which is called RSA, they will have housing assistance, they will have social shopping for food and drink. they never pay tax. they will all hospital services to ensure their health.

So Ruslan Katia you're even idleness

Welcome to France

Guest observer1

I am alone in not understanding one word of the previous four posts.

I've no idea what they are talking about.

Can anyone help - what's all this France stuff.

I'm lost!

I am alone in not understanding one word of the previous four posts.

I've no idea what they are talking about.

Can anyone help - what's all this France stuff.

I'm lost!

En France et en Belgique aussi d'ailleurs, lorsque pour une raison déterminée, tu ne perçois pas de salaire car sans travail, tu peux demander le RSA, c'est un revenu d'aide sociale donnée aux émigrants, aux sans abris, aux sans travail ne bénéficiant pas du droit au chômage,et..

Lorsque tu est dans ces situations, tu perçois une allocation mensuelle payée par l'état et qui est de +/- 450€/mois à +/- 850€/mois en fonction de ton statut: Isolé, isolé à charge de famille, chef de famille, etc...

De plus, tu peux prétendre à des aides alimentaires, médicinale, hospitalière, aide d'avocat gratuit en prévision d'un éventuel passage au tribunal de justice et encore bien d'autres avantages dont la liste serait trop longue à énuméré...

In France and Belgium also, for a specific reason, you do not perceive salary because without work, you can ask the RSA, when income from social assistance given to emigrants, to the homeless, to the unemployed do not benefit from the right to unemployment, and...

When you are in those situations, you perceive a monthly allowance paid by the State and which is of +/-€450 / month to +/-€850 / month depending on your status: isolated, isolated family dependent, head of the family, etc...

In addition, you can qualify for food aid, medicinal, hospital, help of lawyer free in anticipation of an eventual transition to the Court of justice, and many other benefits including the list would be too long to listed...

Thank you - now I think I understand what thw subject is...

basically, Ange says Ruslan and his family are freeloaders who live of the live and sex of Katya. To which doc responded that they should go and live in france because they can freeload of the entire country instead of just his girl. So it would be much mmore lucrative.

in a nutshell :P

Thank you - now I think I understand what thw subject is...

basically, Ange says Ruslan and his family are freeloaders who live of the live and sex of Katya. To which doc responded that they should go and live in france because they can freeload of the entire country instead of just his girl. So it would be much mmore lucrative.

in a nutshell :P

That may be a bit short for France aids. If there are aids indeed, I am not sure that Ruslan would benefit as much as Doc told us...

There are enough unemployed in France. Stay where you are Ruslan, it's fine.  :)