Why I don't see this apartment?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only visible for premium members. Standard memeberships and non-paying visitors cant see them

it's rlc's way of trying to make more money.they think they are doing you a favor by adding another apartment,but for 15 dollars more for one apartment.what if they charged you 15 dollars for Each apartment. you do the math.they probably would be someone that would be foolish enough to pay it on the Hopes that they MIGHT see sex.for god sakes people there is plenty of FREE sex on other sites...Use Them... but you want to spend your hard earned money for these Boring apartment's.  the way it's going now i don't think it's worth 15 dollars a month for ALL the apartments.

Absurd marketing. I would not even know there is a new apartment if not for this site. Why wouldn't they show the apartment on the list and have it locked to standard members? They would then potentially get people upgrading to premium. There have to be many paying members out there that are not aware of this site that don't know about the new apartment.

The reason we don't see the appartment because of the greedy RLC owners. The cluless people in charge of

the casting are the same ones in charge of the marketing. They used to email previous subscribers before notifying when the new couple would come on board and they haven't even done that with Adriana/Daniel.

Not that it matters much because I have barely seen them since they are either out or on the balcony.

Now they don't even let standard members know about new additional couple and only leting premium

members watch them. Maybe they felt bad to charge members extra $15 for some added features and decided to include new couples but I seriusly doubt that's the case. I have a feeling Diana and Efim

brought them greedy bastards a lot of new members and now bunch of people are cancelling lately including myself so they are desperate, but going about it the wrong way. I guess they are relying on this site for promotion and feedback and don't feel they need to inform us about any additions/changes in store. The way RLC conducting business I wILL never pay $ 45 no matter how many couples they bring in.

Guest xvoyeurx

very bad idea included hidden couple for only premium member.

personaly,this comportment of rlc have make me cancel my suscription,

nothing information with this new couple,no free camera,no sorry.

anyone remember when rlc have locked the camera 2 in living of appartment isabelle/marcelo and 2 or 3 months after,

rlc have unlocked this camera.j'm sure rlc have no choice in future put this couple for standard member too because j'm not sure

there is many guys want pay 45 $ per month.

j remember too when rlc have locked the appartment of varya/igor whith no free cam,rlc have put one month later one free camera.

we need just wait,j'm sure rlc put this appartment online soon with one free camera

Guest observer1

It may have escaped your attention but RLC is a business which needs to make money which they invest to make more money. Nothing greedy about that - that's business and commerce.

You pay for the product which RLC produce or you don't - it's your choice.

To spell it out so the meanest intelligence understands - if you go into a supermarket and buy a bag of apples you pay - if you want more apples then you pay more.  If you don't pay for your apples then you don't get any.  At least with RLC you get some free apples, which is more than you would get at the supermarket.

Do you understand now?

I wish everyone would stop whinging - nobody is making any of you pay $44 or even $30. Nothing has changed.  You are the greedy ones who just want something for nothing.

RLC will stand or fall on how much money it makes for its owners who make the decisions - if it doesn't make enough then their business fails.  I am pretty sure that RLC is a very lucrative business (did I see a figure of something like 350,000 subscribers on one of the internet analytical sites?) and the odd person not renewing will not bother them one tiny bit.  You have no evidence that "a bunch of other people" are cancelling, all you know it how many on this forum say they are cancelling.

This forum represents probably less than 0.5% of RLC subscribers - so I guess they could afford to lose a few without worrying too much.

Observer1, I think your analogy could be improved upon. No slight to you but if I want more of a product and I find that the product is of bad quality or lacking in something that was previously offered I do have two rights: I can choose to no longer support the product and I do have a right to complain about the product if I am a paying customer.

Overall, I won't be upgrading as it seems silly to pay $15 more to see one room and RLC's marketing was so stupid they can't even inform their customers of such.

I don't expect sex everyday, as I do like to peek in on the lives of these random strangers regardless. By the same token, I can say without much reservation that a majority of us on here do like to see some humping between the sheets. At the current rate, I could probably pay for 3 amateur sites, albeit I sacrifice the opportunity for "live" life.

Guest xvoyeurx

observer: the difference it's when you buy food or something like that,you can read the content,the description,composition....

but rlc want members pay 15$ more with nothing information with the new couple,lol,no sorry,

imagine if it's a gay couple,you have loose your money,lol,j know it's not a gay couple  but for peoples are not in camcamps,it's hard.me j'm standard for some days again and j have received nothing information by email by rlc for if j upgrade my membership,j have one bonus couple,it's not normal

bdd yes you do have the right to complain.  So email their support they do have an address.

I might live down the street from the supermarket and as you and others walk by and complaint I get to hear  it and I can not do anything about it and I'm tired if you walking by and complaining so email someone that might do something about it or just shut up.  0.5% of you are getting on my nerves so email them and complain all you want.