B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Philo, I guess I can volunteer and answer your question if you allow me.  Noldus is not Russian and is not moderator on the Forum here.

But the question that I struggle with for awhile and worth asking is: there are some members on CC's forum regardless of their titles on their profiles, do they have direct or indirect connections to RLC ??  I have not figured out the answer yet and I know no one on here will ever admit in a positive or negative response to this question.    

Thanks for your help. However, that was not the first question that I asked. I made a post about Kristy twisting Taylor's nipple to which @Noldusresponded "That you watch too many soap operas 🙃". I posted the time stamp and camera number. My question was: what about my post was incorrect that triggered that response? After all this conversation, I still don't have a response to that question and I still don't understand what was meant. It's just that simple.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks for your help. However, that was not the first question that I asked. I made a post about Kristy twisting Taylor's nipple to which @Noldusresponded "That you watch too many soap operas 🙃". I posted the time stamp and camera number. My question was: what about my post was incorrect that triggered that response? After all this conversation, I still don't have a response to that question and I still don't understand what was meant. It's just that simple.

I think it is my fault that I answered a different question. For your question about Kristy, I didn't watch what happened between Kristy and Taylor. 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

OK.
I responded to an arbitrary post of your last 8-10 in the B4 thread.
It had nothing to do with nipples 🙂
Now you need to go back and see what the girls are up to and not think so much about me

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Philo, I guess I can volunteer and answer your question if you allow me.  Noldus is not Russian and is not moderator on the Forum here.

But the question that I struggle with for awhile and worth asking is: there are some members on CC's forum regardless of their titles on their profiles, do they have direct or indirect connections to RLC ??  I have not figured out the answer yet and I know no one (from the people with connection, if any) on here will ever admit in a positive or negative response to this question.    

Then the "gentleman" posted that I need to take some meds. Where does that hostility and aggression come from? I know the answer because this is not my first Rodeo. I share this with you so that you will not spend time trying to mediate or apologize for that type of behavior. Trust me, you cannot change or help people like that. It is who they are.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK.
Now you need to go back and see what the girls are up to and not think so much about me

So what did it have to do with? Since you referenced my last number of threads, do you think that I post too much? 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, philo said:

If that is true, then you need to tell that guy that before he fucks with someone, he should know who he is fucking with. LOL

Watch my logo on the left. It's me at work for CIA.

I was pretty high up, on surveillance.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK.

Just so we are clear. It seems that you just decided to troll me for what ever reason. Secondly, you cannot instruct me to "go back" and do anything. You don't have that authority. I would have initially accepted that as friendly advice but you have now shown me how you are and I believe you. Game recognizes game!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Then the "gentleman" posted that I need to take some meds. Where does that hostility and aggression come from? I know the answer because this is not my first Rodeo. I share this with you so that you will not spend time trying to mediate or apologize for that type of behavior. Trust me, you cannot change or help people like that. It is who they are.

I actually don't know how to comment on your post. Some members on here frequently use the terms that you mentioned in your post and I don't know what they really mean. Is it Sarcasm, serious or a joke ? 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I actually don't know how to comment on your post. Some members on here frequently use the terms that you mentioned in your post and I don't know what they really mean. Is it Sarcasm, serious or a joke ? 

What tern are you not clear about? Whenever I use sarcasm or make a joke, I end the sentence with LOL