B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

34 minutes ago, philo said:

This is not a good look for you guy...deciding to fuck with someone and then not having the balls to back it up. I never had any conversations with you before so it was totally unprovoked. What did I do to provoke your attack? What did I say to deserve this? Maybe you just been a closet bully all along? How you going to fix your reputation? 

1) You whine like a pussy when confronted.

2) You see things that are not there

3) You continuously post what will happen based on your opinion rather than commenting on what you see.

4) You see things.  (Like aliens...etc)

5) You make a non-incident out of nothing

5) You fight with everyone over NOTHING

6) I'm tired (as is everyone) of you making up shit then post after post defending your tiny little hill to the point where you just look stupid.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

1) You whine like a pussy when confronted.

2) You see things that are not there

3) You continuously post what will happen based on your opinion rather than commenting on what you see.

4) You see things.  (Like aliens...etc)

5) You make a non-incident out of nothing

5) You fight with everyone over NOTHING

6) I'm tired (as is everyone) of you making up shit then post after post defending your tiny little hill to the point where you just look stupid.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you @maxfactor., Please read his post several times and see if you see what I see. Quite impressive. LMFAO,

2 hours ago, philo said:

@NoldusI have waited for 15 minutes and still no response from you. I will conclude from your silence that you have decided to troll me. I will reserve my comment for a while longer before I tell you what I think of your behavior. 

The only Toll here is you

2 hours ago, philo said:

When you give someone the option of showing who they really are, and refuse to choose a path of honor, then we should accept how they have defined themselves and treat them accordingly. 

Everybody knows & treats you like a joke, so just keep skipping down your yellow brick road

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Look who is calling someone a "weirdo". You think you have power just because you are anonymous but just so you know, there are people who can see your real profile are you are not in any position to use that term about someone else.

Spoken like a true "weirdo"

• Upvote 1

As usual, I have enjoyed revealing to the forum members just who it is we are dealing with here. I subject myself to the same scrutiny and trust that there is still some reality out there in spite of evidence to the contrary. I have matters to attend to so I won't continue to respond to these ad hominem attacks. If anyone is truly interested in this bullshit, please start at the beginning of the thread and make your own assessment of the what and the why. Peace Out.