US General Domestic Politics (2022) #19 Begins 12/20/22

In any other country in the world, illegal border breaches would mean you were shot on sight. I'm not advocating that, but this stuff has to stop. Who is going to feed and house these people? Oh! I'm sorry, the US Taxpayer is. Meanwhile, I don't hear a word about welfare going broke. Only Social Security, in which myself and my employers paid into. Social Security IS an entitlement. Welfare IS NOT! I am entitled to something that I paid into for 50 years. Jose' and Keeshawn, isn't, unless they paid into the system and have the needed points. Each point is 10 years of constant work. You need 4 to qualify.

Only in the United States are poor people sitting home nice and warm, or cool as the case may be, in front of their big screen TV with a Cadillac in the driveway. Meanwhile, the poor in African and Latin American countries are starving to death, with flies competing for their corpses. Does anyone here see anything wrong with this picture?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

In any other country in the world, illegal border breaches would mean you were shot on sight. I'm not advocating that, but this stuff has to stop. Who is going to feed and house these people? Oh! I'm sorry, the US Taxpayer is. Meanwhile, I don't hear a word about welfare going broke. Only Social Security, in which myself and my employers paid into. Social Security IS an entitlement. Welfare IS NOT! I am entitled to something that I paid into for 50 years. Jose' and Keeshawn, isn't, unless they paid into the system and have the needed points. Each point is 10 years of constant work. You need 4 to qualify.

Only in the United States are poor people sitting home nice and warm, or cool as the case may be, in front of their big screen TV with a Cadillac in the driveway. Meanwhile, the poor in African and Latin American countries are starving to death, with flies competing for their corpses. Does anyone here see anything wrong with this picture?

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1605770134269804545/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1605770134269804545&currentTweetUser=ClownWorld_

Look what Broward County wants

On 12/21/2022 at 6:30 PM, StnCld316 said:

Come to Canada it's a generation every year.   :biggrin:

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Iguanas are cold-blooded and when the temperatures drop, the normally tropical reptiles slow...

It's going to be raining 🌧 iguanas they'll be falling from the trees 🌳 this week it'll be like Canada 🇨🇦 in Florida 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TBG 150 said: