B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

2 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Does Elettra get reprimanded? Does she argue with Raniya about the soiled bed?

At least she was aware of what had happened. For she went down to Raniya who was lying in her bed and then R showed her the spot

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since Elettra came back, TOO MANY WEIRD GUYS appeared in B4 ... If RLC wants to keep Elettra in their project, GIVE HER AN APPARTMENT FOR HERSELF and KEEP THEM AWAY FROM B4 !  There are too many girls on that villa, DON'T PUT THEM IN DANGER ... 

I think it was a mistake for RLC to bring Elettra back into the cast, because she is simply disgusting and doesn't really fit well into the quality otherwise offered by RLC. 

However, I consider the danger you describe to be negligible. Especially when you consider that RLC now has two houses next to each other, cameras are everywhere and there are even two guys in the cast who could intervene if necessary. Your post is just another one in this forum that badmouths guys for no reason. Your contribution seems all the more strange when you consider, for example, the two guys from last night. The girls have practically misled the guys about the capabilities of the night vision of the cameras and yet the two have peacefully departed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it was a mistake for RLC to bring Elettra back into the cast, because she is simply disgusting and doesn't really fit well into the quality otherwise offered by RLC. 

However, I consider the danger you describe to be negligible. Especially when you consider that RLC now has two houses next to each other, cameras are everywhere and there are even two guys in the cast who could intervene if necessary. Your post is just another one in this forum that badmouths guys for no reason. Your contribution seems all the more strange when you consider, for example, the two guys from last night. The girls have practically misled the guys about the capabilities of the night vision of the cameras and yet the two have peacefully departed. 

Agree with you that she is just disgusting ... But the guys/girls who are invited MUST BE AWARE about the cameras... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

They have to send Electra away her friend and Taylor.

if i was a paying customer, i would want all three of them to go plus kristy, lilith, nelly, bogdan, short bus driver, asshole tim, serafina, lavika the slut, tereza and timur, masha, martina and alberto, leora and paul, linda and tibur, just to name a few.  hmm, timur and tibor, go figure!  all rlc needs now is a basha, casha, fasha, gasha, hasha, jasha, kasha, lasha, nasha, quasha, rasha, vasha, washa, xasha, and zasha.  hmm, xasha and zasha, go figure lol

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

the highly suspect under maintenance before a party.  what could possibly be so important that they had to hide it from their viewers?  is the short bus driver getting his oil changed as a thank you for all the stuff he does for the girls or is the neighborhood drug dealer there restocking the medicine cabinet?  tune if later to see if you can figure it out.  myself, i think it's a sofa change out in the living room, just think how much nicer the place would smell after getting all that funk out of the living room.  it would have that new car smell except it would be furniture.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the highly suspect under maintenance before a party.  what could possibly be so important that they had to hide it from their viewers?  is the short bus driver getting his oil changed as a thank you for all the stuff he does for the girls or is the neighborhood drug dealer there restocking the medicine cabinet?  tune if later to see if you can figure it out.  myself, i think it's a sofa change out in the living room, just think how much nicer the place would smell after getting all that funk out of the living room.  it would have that new car smell except it would be furniture.

Is just the big orgy, as always.