B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

Everyone knows and understands that it is up to Masha what happens 😊 If she wants any action , Kristy has no chance to escape 😁 .. If she only wants to tease the cameras and nothing happening , this is what she will deliver . 

Masha’s previous arrival felt like she came in the villa and make RLC arrangements to shake things up to two boredom and sleeping luxury places . The results have been obvious , we got the arrival of Taylor and Elettra soon after who - no matter what’s being said - they brought life and incidents / happenings / events to one of the most boredom periods that the villa faced . Taylor shook things up , Elettra simply doesn’t care , THINGS HAPPENED and nobody can’t deny this . 

Let’s see this stay apart from being during western world’s Christmas if the reasons being there have also once again a deeper meaning . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Everyone knows and understands that it is up to Masha what happens 😊 If she wants any action , Kristy has no chance to escape 😁 .. If she only wants to tease the cameras and nothing happening , this is what she will deliver . 

Masha’s previous arrival felt like she came in the villa and make RLC arrangements to shake things up to two boredom and sleeping luxury places . The results have been obvious , we got the arrival of Taylor and Elettra soon after who - no matter what’s being said - they brought life and incidents / happenings / events to one of the most boredom periods that the villa faced . Taylor shook things up , Elettra simply doesn’t care , THINGS HAPPENED and nobody can’t deny this . 

Let’s see this stay apart from being during western world’s Christmas if the reasons being there have also once again a deeper meaning . 

I'm pretty sure Taylor has told Masha about Kristy,

and how hard it is for her to get sex from her. Masha is a pro.

• Like 1

Just now, northguy said:

I'm pretty sure Taylor has told Masha about Kristy,

and how hard it is for her to get sex from her. Masha is a pro.

Masha can convince anyone for anything .. she has proved it repeatedly . We saw people that nobody expected to do things on cameras , simply surrender . She’s ready to enter her 8th year in the “ streaming “ as she calls it and NOBODY has been more active than her through the years . Her uncountable guests who many of them became participants , her legendary sexual encounters with perhaps the most insane moment in the history of this site with the EPIC swinger non stop repeating incident amongst her , her former boyfriend Sasha , Dick aka Top Knot and Jane , I could go on and on of what we have seen either by her or whoever she managed to persuade to become participants . Sophia , Piper , Babi , we could go on and on and on  .Masha’s contribution to RLC has been one of a kind . Yes , with mistakes , bad and stupid moments but she NEVER EVER cheated the cameras or faked her real life in front of them .She has been seen happy , sad , in tears , smiley , Masha will always be for me what RLC dreamt when they made this site . Even her apartment , it is the only who she has transformed in a place to feel “ HER HOME “ . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kristy not wanting to have sex with Taylor is really hard to figure out.

She's a sex worker, so it doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe Masha can push her over the edge,

I'm sure Taylor will be very happy for a little help.