Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #1

Pete1960

Gotta say Leora has all the other RLC women (past and current) beat to shit. She has the beauty and voyeur tease way above any of the women. She is the whole package. Sure she is repetitive and predictable but you can ALWAYS count on her for something (less now with Paul around) plus she shows everything. No other RLC bimbo compares to Leora. Either you wait long hours for nothing or get disappointed in what occurred. If you happen to be in a room with naked Leora what would you do?  I suppose I would wait until the cops take me away or an ambulance due to me  having a major heart attack from full blown excitement of being in her presence - lol. Leora has her faults but they are minor compared to her attributes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Gotta say Leora has all the other RLC women (past and current) beat to shit. She has the beauty and voyeur tease way above any of the women. She is the whole package. Sure she is repetitive and predictable but you can ALWAYS count on her for something (less now with Paul around) plus she shows everything. No other RLC bimbo compares to Leora. Either you wait long hours for nothing or get disappointed in what occurred. If you happen to be in a room with naked Leora what would you do?  I suppose I would wait until the cops take me away or an ambulance due to me  having a major heart attack from full blown excitement of being in her presence - lol. Leora has her faults but they are minor compared to her attributes. 

You and me dougie  pick any hole you want I'm easy and I will bring the pacemakers

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul seems to notice his new toy (Leora) more and more   He grabs her and teases her grabbing her butt, spanking it and hugging her. Much more handsie than in Russia

Paul he is really liking the beautiful ass 

He has to start licking and entering 

• Like 1