Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #26

pulo filipe

Since Leora reads camcaps - she must be planning her next reveal - full anal penetration with Paul's dick, maybe pissing in the tub, maybe bringing a girl on board, maybe another male playmate for her AND Paul, maybe a new RLC couple in Prague to play with or maybe Leora will use a strapon dildo on Paul. The possibilities are endless if Leora stays longer with RLC and wants to continue to please her dedicated followers.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since Leora reads camcaps - she must be planning her next reveal - full anal penetration with Paul's dick, maybe pissing in the tub, maybe bringing a girl on board, maybe another male playmate for her AND Paul, maybe a new RLC couple in Prague to play with or maybe Leora will use a strapon dildo on Paul. The possibilities are endless if Leora stays longer with RLC and wants to continue to please her dedicated followers.

Invite Verna and Lion over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dougie you got a spare bed I'm moving in

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Dougie you got a spare bed I'm moving in

And I'm available just send me leora my airfare and I promise you will need to sit on a cushion for a short while after a real MAN as been and my sperm is like the best drink ever  PLEASE  LEORA sent be a private message    fucking hell I've just come 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

And I'm available just send me leora my airfare and I promise you will need to sit on a cushion for a short while after a real MAN as been and my sperm is like the best drink ever  PLEASE  LEORA sent be a private message    fucking hell I've just come 

You wouldn't last as long as Paul I'm sad to say...but you'd have a terrific 10 seconds!

• Haha 2