Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #26

pulo filipe

I think Leora will start cleaning the apartment today. It's not the first time she's piled up trash and then tidied everything up in one day. However it's not that Paul doesn't want to help Leora clean the apartment, it's Leora who doesn't want any help cleaning around the house because she prefers to do it in her way. Malia had also tried a few times to help Leora clean the apartment but after a while it was Leora herself who told her that no help was needed.

• Upvote 3

il y a 21 minutes, Brokk ! a dit :

Je pense que Leora va commencer à nettoyer l'appartement aujourd'hui. Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'elle entasse des ordures et qu'elle range tout en une journée. Cependant, ce n'est pas que Paul ne veut pas aider Leora à nettoyer l'appartement, c'est Leora qui ne veut pas d'aide pour nettoyer la maison car elle préfère le faire à sa manière. Malia avait également essayé à plusieurs reprises d'aider Leora à nettoyer l'appartement, mais au bout d'un moment, c'est Leora elle-même qui lui a dit qu'aucune aide n'était nécessaire.

Bonjour Brokk

Paul pourrait aider s'il le voulait, tout simplement en ne foutant pas le bordel !!

il y a 11 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Paul et koala sont les hommes de la maison 

Leora et Eva Ce sont deux belles filles 

Léora avec Paul 

Eva avec koala 

Avec amour ♥️

Paul n'est pas l'homme de la maison, Paul est une merde dans la maison

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I think Leora will start cleaning the apartment today. It's not the first time she's piled up trash and then tidied everything up in one day. However it's not that Paul doesn't want to help Leora clean the apartment, it's Leora who doesn't want any help cleaning around the house because she prefers to do it in her way. Malia had also tried a few times to help Leora clean the apartment but after a while it was Leora herself who told her that no help was needed.

Others cannot clean the house to the standard that Leora demands, and I think she enjoys doing her housework.

Paul is a slob and as such would merely spread the dirt around, and Malia was not much better, she left a pair of menstrual soiled panties in the toilet on one occasion, as well as not flushing her snot away when she did her daily " farmers blow " from her nose into the sink.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Others cannot clean the house to the standard that Leora demands, and I think she enjoys doing her housework.

Paul is a slob and as such would merely spread the dirt around, and Malia was not much better, she left a pair of menstrual soiled panties in the toilet on one occasion, as well as not flushing her snot away when she did her daily " farmers blow " from her nose into the sink.

clean sailor moon GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1