Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

It’s been quite sometime for these two to share the couch and the “ official “ boyfriend to be in the bedroom , sleeping assure that it is all nice … 

These two dedicate the night they are having  to the ones that believe that I am a dreamer 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣 or to the ones that I make things out of my mind / according to my canons .. Are we okay now with this mysterious connection  ? ( I am waiting for RLC to delete the footage because it will create problems to this couple … 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 ) .

On a side note , you can see Elli feeling really nice with this guy ( can we please finally give  him a name since he is a repeater and a visitor that for sure creates talks here .. ) and as I have said , this looks like something was between them in the past or they aren’t currently together for unknown circumstances .. 

Sooooooo, they seem to have a 3-way-seperate room thing going

or she has a separate two way thing going

seems like she likes her neck rubbed(from the front) or slight choking😱

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 2

If Elli and mysterious guy were doing this at top viewership hours , they would have destroyed the viewership , this is pure voyeurism at its best , waiting the whole night for even one second to see what these two do .. Elli should be naked the successor of RLC’s new generation but she’s like imprisoned with children attitude people  .. 

• Upvote 1

beyond the speculation of this guest in my opinion,  zero is going on between them  and I also feel he is more like a relative ?  however Eli has crawled under the covers with him ( no action just necessary to watch TV comfortably)  but it is cozy 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

beyond the speculation of this guest in my opinion,  zero is going on between them  and I also feel he is more like a relative ?  however Eli has crawled under the covers with him ( no action just necessary to watch TV comfortably)  but it is cozy 

wish someone was up and following ,,, I dont think she is topless but he just got up to go for a smoke on balcony and Eli followed with a housecoat she put on ???