Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, mbe21468 said:

I'm not sure what to  call it but its great for voyeurs - the fact that her and the "friend" show no type of interest in front of fat fuck makes it great. Plus she seems to really enjoy being with couch guy....she just lays there and rubs his arms and his chest. Then the next day she fucks fat boy in the same position but with no passion....as if "let's get this over with"    

As mentioned , Elli and Vencel could be categorized as friends with benefits for the RLC cameras.. But it is  also a fact that they genuinely like one another as people .. Theor sex is just happening so in a way justify the sexual side of the job they have chosen .. Elli likes and feels nice next to Peater but she clearly doesn’t want more than it is happening .. but this guy makes her for sure more smiley and pleasant , I have said that all these 3 people seem to have things on common from the past , maybe the time will reveal things through discussions and of course if translators provide ..😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As mentioned , Elli and Vencel could be categorized as friends with benefits for the RLC cameras.. But it is  also a fact that they genuinely like one another as people .. Theor sex is just happening so in a way justify the sexual side of the job they have chosen .. Elli likes and feels nice next to Peater but she clearly doesn’t want more than it is happening .. but this guy makes her for sure more smiley and pleasant , I have said that all these 3 people seem to have things on common from the past , maybe the time will reveal things through discussions and of course if translators provide ..😊

yes, agreed.  peater is definitely a repeater as you have mentioned before and the name peater fits him perfectly!

22 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elli is a breath of fresh air in these apartments

but is she fucking with guest boy....  nice is nice  but if there is any so called flame or affair ....nothing to report I guess   

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

but is she fucking with guest boy....  nice is nice  but if there is any so called flame or affair ....nothing to report I guess   

her body language just moved closer and now open to him.....  I keep hoping 

they are actually talking because the TV has not changed screen 

I love an affair and cheating so much that I am really hoping this couple go for it ...so I read way too much into it  so with that I see them in the hall the farthest point away from bedroom for noise ??? and an easy corner to disappear from cameras ( it looks like ???  I keep coming back every hour and just so surprised they keep hanging out  instead of her going to bed ?? 

and before I finish they disappear out of site ...  ????

must be the door there and he left ??

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic