Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Poor Elli, can't get a comfortable sex. Her and BF were really hot trying to hide themselves under the covers. 

The funny thing is that EVERYBODY ( i believe at least .. ) would like to see Elli having nice , quality and interesting let’s say sex than her sessions with Vencel who ( I mean it is clear ) isn’t giving her pleasure as his main concern is on the video games more than his “ girlfriend “ … Elli , such a big asset for RLC as she’s a girl that hasn’t been formatted yet and not a woman that she is in the direction of knowing things and going for decisions and life choices .. in a way , these were also the Russian recruitments when RLC came online 12 years ago .. so , let’s see ( plus , I am a SUCKER 😂🤣 when I see a girl with nipple piercings , fetish 😁😂 ) . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The funny thing is that EVERYBODY ( i believe at least .. ) would like to see Elli having nice , quality and interesting let’s say sex than her sessions with Vencel who ( I mean it is clear ) isn’t giving her pleasure as his main concern is on the video games more than his “ girlfriend “ … Elli , such a big asset for RLC as she’s a girl that hasn’t been formatted yet and not a woman that she is in the direction of knowing things and going for decisions and life choices .. in a way , these were also the Russian recruitments when RLC came online 12 years ago .. so , let’s see ( plus , I am a SUCKER 😂🤣 when I see a girl with nipple piercings , fetish 😁😂 ) . 

And she has a nice kinky side too. Just see the sexy outfits and accessories that she has, collars, handcuffs etc. It would be really nice to watch her with a nice partner or ONS.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

And she has a nice kinky side too. Just see the sexy outfits and accessories that she has, collars, handcuffs etc. It would be really nice to watch her with a nice partner or ONS.

From the positive side of view 😂 , I think we will see many many many things from her , I think this girl doesn’t know still her “ power “ , it will take time but as soon as she realizes , I don’t think she is going to have issues regarding the viewers and at the same time enjoying herself . 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s been quite sometime for these two to share the couch and the “ official “ boyfriend to be in the bedroom , sleeping assure that it is all nice … 

These two dedicate the night they are having  to the ones that believe that I am a dreamer 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣 or to the ones that I make things out of my mind / according to my canons .. Are we okay now with this mysterious connection  ? ( I am waiting for RLC to delete the footage because it will create problems to this couple … 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 ) .

On a side note , you can see Elli feeling really nice with this guy ( can we please finally give  him a name since he is a repeater and a visitor that for sure creates talks here .. ) and as I have said , this looks like something was between them in the past or they aren’t currently together for unknown circumstances .. 

before i go to replay to see what all this hoopla is about, did they have sex or spend all their time under covers?  i said you were nothing but a dreamer hoping to help you out (child psychology) if she was to read the forum.  can someone tell me before i go to replay and waste some time there, is it worth watching on replay?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

before i go to replay to see what all this hoopla is about, did they have sex or spend all their time under covers?  i said you were nothing but a dreamer hoping to help you out (child psychology) if she was to read the forum.  can someone tell me before i go to replay and waste some time there, is it worth watching on replay?

Yes