Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

they had sex, no shit?  i'm happy for him and sad for vencel.  i think i will not waste my time on replay.  thanks thinga69!

I believe, or at least hope so, that Vencel is ok with it.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

that would be fine if he is but we don't know the situation.  i hope as well that he knows and is ok with it.

I'm pretty sure that at least one of them reads the forum, if is Vencel then he already knows.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, thinga69 said:

The best part of Elli's piercing on the nipples is that she's topless most of the time. she should keep doing this. 😋😍

THE VERY BEST ELLI GIVES ABOUT AN HOUR OF SEX TO VENCEL A WEEK, BUT HER NEW BOYTOY 4 TO 5 HOURS A NIGHT ROOM NEXT TO VENCEL, VENCEL MUST KNOW  OR HE IS JUST NAIVE

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, rfr70l said:

THE VERY BEST ELLI GIVES ABOUT AN HOUR OF SEX TO VENCEL A WEEK, BUT HER NEW BOYTOY 4 TO 5 HOURS A NIGHT ROOM NEXT TO VENCEL, VENCEL MUST KNOW  OR HE IS JUST NAIVE

The funny thing is that isn't Vencel that ask for sex, most of the time is her.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The funny thing is that isn't Vencel that ask for sex, most of the time is her.

he doesn't but does go to bed early when her boytoy is there and watch his phone 4 hours, so guessing he knows, maybe his sex drive just makes him a cockhold

i do wish she would give up the vapor habit, would like her to be around a long time, that vapor shit is bad for her continuous cough and a little more self play would be great, just an old man wishing lol