Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well that was the period I watched o free cam and reported the pussy showering ... I just did not see any closeness for fucking ...and  or but I did not see the paper passing and who knows what for ... I just did not see any closeness , just her getting under warm covers to,, as you know a very short time to watch TV    Earlier she seemed ?? like in an insomniac mood  so the TV seemed a distraction in my opinion  and to me not unusual to share the couch with a good friend of both of theirs  

I am puzzled now because I had free cam and made my excited observation in forum   and now I am in this blown away position from what primarily you reported on about actual sex ad HJ ???? I can't doubt your observations as you are a subscriber and have better access and even camera angles ( and even replays )  but I am assuming your response to HFB was from another time than this evening  ( where I am in great disagreement anything happened   unless I missed a moment while commenting ????  whatever it will prove more clear if there is another incident  but I think she is devoted to Vencel and doubt this affair ...again unless your evidence is from a previous time than last night   

fuck why do we care and write so much   but that is my voyeur addiction and curiosity  I have o move on from this nonsense  .

I could see her pulling her shorts down and later him trusting behind her, so yep, I guess he fucked her. 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

well that was the period I watched o free cam and reported the pussy showering ... I just did not see any closeness for fucking ...and  or but I did not see the paper passing and who knows what for ... I just did not see any closeness , just her getting under warm covers to,, as you know a very short time to watch TV    Earlier she seemed ?? like in an insomniac mood  so the TV seemed a distraction in my opinion  and to me not unusual to share the couch with a good friend of both of theirs  

I am puzzled now because I had free cam and made my excited observation in forum   and now I am in this blown away position from what primarily you reported on about actual sex ad HJ ???? I can't doubt your observations as you are a subscriber and have better access and even camera angles ( and even replays )  but I am assuming your response to HFB was from another time than this evening  ( where I am in great disagreement anything happened   unless I missed a moment while commenting ????  whatever it will prove more clear if there is another incident  but I think she is devoted to Vencel and doubt this affair ...again unless your evidence is from a previous time than last night   

fuck why do we care and write so much   but that is my voyeur addiction and curiosity  I have o move on from this nonsense  .

Not sure what you saw but he definitely banged her.  They played around with the HJ's for awhile then you see her push her shorts down under the covers and he did her the same way Vencel did you tonight.  Same position.  No mistaking it because toward the end he started going fast as hell and doing it really hard.  No mistaking it for anything else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It had to happen at a “ bigger “ impact than what has been transpired already twice in the past so as for people to believe it here and suddenly the posts today are 3-4 times more than the tow other times that Elli and her “ friend “ ( still not a name given 😛 ) we’re doing things undercover … It’s funny that this apartment gets attention not during the times that Elli shared with her “ boyfriend “ but usually when there are visitors and this certain “ friend “ … i will repeat again , it looks to me like Elli and Vencel are having a kind of “ agreement “ , they are for sure very very close to one another but many things at times don’t make sense .. Elli not being pleased sexually , him making sex to her out of obligation as he never shows any affection and her most of the times after sex trying to play with her toy to finish and be satisfied .. 

At least we have a “ different “ and for sure unique with the happenings apartment and will say it again , if Elli is willing and enjoys the cameras and the exposure ( at the moment she doesn’t look like she cares or have understood that she’s massively watched and mostly her interests are elsewhere and different .. ) , RLC should invest on her .. of course it is Poland and they just began there so it looks difficult , but let’s see .. 

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i wouldn't know about the early stages of their relationship but i'll take your word for it.  i wonder if she is thinking about peater!

Yes, she always thinks about me.

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thinga69 do you know if peater has his own key to their apartment?

No, I don't have my own key.

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i wonder if she is thinking, when will peater be home

She sent text asking that, but I didn't reply

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i just skimmed through the replay and from 04:18 onward, he did fuck her

@4:18 am he is asleep on the couch by himself

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Vencel definitely doesn't know!  This morning Vencel helping Peater with boxes, to leave, Elli came out wrapped in a blanket and Vencel waved her away like he didn't want Peater to see her.  But she gave Peater a quick "friend" hug and Vencel looked a little attitudy when he came back.  She play's innocent like a professional actress.