Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

It may be ending soon anyway.

if she keeps doing what's she's been doing i think you are right.  plus, yesterday she was looking at apartments on her laptop.  i think they are a "we came, we participated, and we're done" type of couple. 

A very “ strange “ afternoon in this apartment , Elli for a veeeeeery long time on a phonecall and a nice hug moment with Vencel comforting her , while looking kind of sad , let’s see what’s going to be with this nice girl and let’s hope that RLC “ takes care “ of her .. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A very “ strange “ afternoon in this apartment , Elli for a veeeeeery long time on a phonecall and a nice hug moment with Vencel comforting her , while looking kind of sad , let’s see what’s going to be with this nice girl and let’s hope that RLC “ takes care “ of her .. 

They always give a hug after a long conversation and she was probably talking with her mom. 

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They always give a hug after a long conversation and she was probably talking with her mom. 

As I said , it is finally time for RLC to invest to new people , it is now “ legendary “ tenants getting older and becomes clear that apart from money , they struggle with the current lifestyle , except i would say from Masha who she’s the only one that has her apartment really her home , the only one decorated , nice in the eyes , comfort … Martina and Alberto seem being in a routine nice life that could easily make it without cameras , but the money still offers them the necessary comfort needed .. Linda and Tibor have an incredible decline of the in cameras presence , Linda in an endless depression kind of mood and the couple of all couples , Leora and Paul that it is better not to comment , exactly like the forum indicates when their topic used to be the most discussed and endless chatting with dozen and dozen of forum members and now it is just one guy who gives the timeline of a repetition life routine couple that the only thing that they offer is just nothing but eye candy and sex so as for long time followed to jerk off for a thousand time … 

New tenants should take over , RLC should give again more motivations and establish their site again as the leading of this kind of entertainment .

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Today Vencel gave us another demonstration about why he deserved to be cheated. Elli did a BJ, mostly a jerk off, and he did nothing in return. 

I still maintain

something is off with them

he's eh distant

and she tries too hard to keep whatever flame is left lit

I hope there's an upgrade in her future

an upgrade for him might be a bigger tv

and I could be 100% wrong about them

speculating is a hard sport 😀

but she needs to be naked more 😛