Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Another delusional subscriber that thinks this s actually real life...lol

Another addicted ( non subscriber ? ) that pops up commenting on something he observes /watches that he claims he hates but still knows more details on people and incidents than half of active forum members here .. SHILL ( 200.gif  )

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another addicted ( non subscriber ? ) that pops up commenting on something he observes /watches that he claims he hates but still knows more details on people and incidents than half of active forum members here .. SHILL ( 200.gif  )

Not a subscriber.  Please show me where I claim to have any superior knowledge and details?  I reported that there is LITERALLY (there is a preview you know)  nothing going on and you, as usual, reported rainbows and sunshine.

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not a subscriber.  Please show me where I claim to have any superior knowledge and details?  I reported that there is LITERALLY (there is a preview you know)  nothing going on and you, as usual, reported rainbows and sunshine.

You know ALL tenants and major incidents ( repeated posts during your years here ) as you have been observing RLC for nearly 10 years now . I KNOW that whenever people dislike , hate , don’t enjoy something , they either stay away or show indifference on anything happening .. you pop up whenever you see that RLC having bad periods judging them negative that “ RLC dies “ , “ RLC is no more “ and such quite examples for what ? You hate the program , the people , the forum members that write anything positive about RLC … even more , you COMPLETELY DISGRACE ( your one right and well done , no problem at all , totally respected attitude ) people like me that see the bright and positive side of the RLC site because in the very end it is a fun hobby AND I AM PAYING without causing trouble IN YOUR POCKET .. why do you bother then ? I choose where to spend my money , my opinion that what I watch worth’s it at times and it is STUPID OTHER dozens ones … BUT YOU ? What’s your purpose commenting negative on something that - as you claim - you pay zero to watch ? What’s your purpose ?  To enlighten others stop spending money on a bad product ? HOW DO YOU KNOW IS A BAD PRODUCT IF YOU AREN’T WATCHING ? Just saying .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You know ALL tenants and major incidents ( repeated posts during your years here ) as you have been observing RLC for nearly 10 years now . I KNOW that whenever people dislike , hate , don’t enjoy something , they either stay away or show indifference on anything happening .. you pop up whenever you see that RLC having bad periods judging them negative that “ RLC dies “ , “ RLC is no more “ and such quite examples for what ? You hate the program , the people , the forum members that write anything positive about RLC … even more , you COMPLETELY DISGRACE ( your one right and well done , no problem at all , totally respected attitude ) people like me that see the bright and positive side of the RLC site because in the very end it is a fun hobby AND I AM PAYING without causing trouble IN YOUR POCKET .. why do you bother then ? I choose where to spend my money , my opinion that what I watch worth’s it at times and it is STUPID OTHER dozens ones … BUT YOU ? What’s your purpose commenting negative on something that - as you claim - you pay zero to watch ? What’s your purpose ?  To enlighten others stop spending money on a bad product ? HOW DO YOU KNOW IS A BAD PRODUCT IF YOU AREN’T WATCHING ? Just saying .. 

More from the blathering idiot

• Haha 1

In my opinion, the white dog is not theirs but belongs to some Italian friend who entrusts it to them. In fact, even in the past there have been whole days that he wasn't with them, furthermore Val speaks to him in Italian and the dog understands and obeys.

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

More from the blathering idiot

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣 thank you on confirming my thought that you are are an ABSOLUTE OLD GUY who has no clue what he wants to watch , when he wants to watch it and what will serve him … FINALLY , I get the answer of “ more of the blathering idiot “ because your balls are tinier than a cucumber plant in front of my garden that I just watered 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Enjoy IQ mister 0 😂🤣😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣 thank you on confirming my thought that you are are an ABSOLUTE OLD GUY who has no clue what he wants to watch , when he wants to watch it and what will serve him … FINALLY , I get the answer of “ more of the blathering idiot “ because your balls are tinier than a cucumber plant in front of my garden that I just watered 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Enjoy IQ mister 0 😂🤣😂🤣

Posts five words...counters with a paragraph.  Blathering.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Posts five words...counters with a paragraph.  Blathering.

It is what it is .. everyone has its own opinion here .. feel bothered ? Simply ignore list .. WAIT …

you haven’t done yet ? WHY ?? 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is what it is .. everyone has its own opinion here .. feel bothered ? Simply ignore list .. WAIT …

you haven’t done yet ? WHY ?? 

Ignore is a waist of time.  Your 24/7 pages long posts dominate the front page and every fucking thread on CC.

Someone shits in the pool...difficult to ignore.