Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...

As always , towards the end of the month , Esenia transforms from the “ innocent shy “ beautiful girl to the “ woman that does it all in a wild way “ , a little pretty devil 😈.. Surprisingly today in full exposure under natural lighting , for sure a not so often visual experience , always though a pity that this couple lives in the WORST EVER RLC apartment , apparently under a special deal they have with the company they work for .. by the way , the NV appeared on and off just now , it is what it is . 

• Upvote 2

Very easy to predict what’s about to happen , it is the end of the month 😆 .. stay tuned for maybe one more session till Tuesday perhaps and then again around middle of November .. Pity as Esenia is a really nice woman. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very easy to predict what’s about to happen , it is the end of the month 😆 .. stay tuned for maybe one more session till Tuesday perhaps and then again around middle of November .. Pity as Esenia is a really nice woman. 

Recently she was laser shaving hiding her naked body with a towel so I guess that isn't only him to blame.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Recently she was laser shaving hiding her naked body with a towel so I guess that isn't only him to blame.

I don’t blame him , Dima is “ the tool “ in this apartment . The apartment is moving under Esenia’s rules , she dictates the pace and what and when to happen. We all know that she doesn’t expose fully , actually it is one more rare moment that action is happening without the NV having arrived . 

I think Esenia is far more than what we know and we can see , I believe the agreement is between HER and RLC and she simply has convinced Dima to participate . So , never a blame for him , it is Esenia that is the questioning factor since they joined RLC . 

• 4 weeks later...