Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

On 8/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, kris66 said:

What I really like about them is they communicate a lot. They have long talks (without constantly looking at their phones). And I might be wrong but I have never seen them argue. Probably because they have such a strong communication. They listen to each other.

Sounds like is happening now.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, ddhm said:

Venera and Lion , by far THE BEST REAL LIFE couple on cameras , which actually behave like there are no cameras at all , so impressive when they are just a bit more of 1,5 years part of this site .

Real jobs , real relationship and not stupidities , fake things and games , real social life , friends that aren’t hiding and are proud for their friends Venera and Lion being on cameras or having chosen this life , a couple that love each other , strong , passionate , sensitive , two beautiful people  both inside and outside ,  Venera and  Lion is the absolute perfection - I believe - of how the original site makers imagined this cameras world when they thought about it and wanted to bring it online . 

This couple will go only when and if Venera gets pregnant , bright future , a couple that we should all admire and applause on showing how TRUE PEOPLE are nowadays when they simply have the purest and most sincere feelings towards one another 😇 Well done both 👏👏👏

Agree, ddhm, the best (ever) real life couple.  Functional yet we see their lives.  Normal lives.

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree, ddhm, the best (ever) real life couple.  Functional yet we see their lives.  Normal lives.

Normal daily lives from a normal modern day couple .. without cameras obsession , hiding or feeling shy of what they do and with who they do .. This is the definition of how it should be , we see it excellently from Gyana and Dantez , fantastically from Scarlett and Casper and in the youngest version way 😆 from Elli and Vencel . Sasha and Dasha are veterans and they know exactly the things to provide , Eliska and Pepik , they disappear at times .. all of the rest of the couples ( apart from Karol and Kos in Barcelona ) are currently , THE LEAST to say , problematic as hell ( Nelly and Bogdan , Tereza and Timur , Gabrielle and Louis are another category ) .