Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

On 10/13/2023 at 11:50 AM, Skyhawk said:

Is Verena pregnant? 🙄

I hope not. That would mean I see less and less of Lion sliding his beautiful dick in her slippery openings. And when she has thier beautiful child, they will be gone. I guess I don't mean I hope not, I'm sure thet to start a family sooner or later. When she stops swallowing his goopy wad with her mouth, and consumes his load somewhere else, we'll know.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 5:43 PM, ashleyxyz said:

I hope not. That would mean I see less and less of Lion sliding his beautiful dick in her slippery openings. And when she has thier beautiful child, they will be gone. I guess I don't mean I hope not, I'm sure thet to start a family sooner or later. When she stops swallowing his goopy wad with her mouth, and consumes his load somewhere else, we'll know.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 10:57 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hey spy, look at her licking her chops, she seems like she can just taste that warm jizzum. Verena needs to let him put his cum in her like this, not in her belly.

I have been wanted to see her take a load to the face for ages. Bet she would look amazing. Alas, it hasnt happened yet...

• Like 1

Venera in that sort of good mood is great for those (small group of us) that enjoy watching her/this apartment.

Nice to see her dancing topless with her perky boobs, in a nice thong with her beautiful ass, before a nice bate perfectly positioned for Cam 3. Thought i might have noticed a very quick cheeky glance at the cam at the end aswell (although i might be mistaken)

If she was to ever treat herself to a dildo, that would be amazing.

Always sad when she orgasms, as I know it'll be a while until we get to see it again...! 🥲

21 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Venera in that sort of good mood is great for those (small group of us) that enjoy watching her/this apartment.

Nice to see her dancing topless with her perky boobs, in a nice thong with her beautiful ass, before a nice bate perfectly positioned for Cam 3. Thought i might have noticed a very quick cheeky glance at the cam at the end aswell (although i might be mistaken)

If she was to ever treat herself to a dildo, that would be amazing.

Always sad when she orgasms, as I know it'll be a while until we get to see it again...! 🥲

She has stunning pussy lips, very lickable  :blush:

• Like 2

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 1 month later...