Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

On 8/14/2023 at 7:30 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yes im playing catchup but just watched Venera bate from the other night. Very nice, I must say.

Love how sensual she was with herself. She seems to really enjoy herself when she is a little tipsy...

wow, wheres the link?

14 hours ago, tle said:

These two are so much better than Kitty and Smith in every way... I hope they stay together and stay happy forever...

These two are simply magnificent to watch without being bothered to post or comment on anything , this is a TREASURE DISCOVERY COUPLE from RLC , they make life amongst people look like a fairy tale , it all looks perfect and we just enjoy their journey .  Even when they disagree or think different , they will sit down , face to face , discuss and try to solve whatever issue comes up . 

RLC participants ( with the benefit of also being Russian speaking ) have THE PERFECT EXAMPLE exactly at the company they have chosen to work for on how thus should make their life and how to be happy , smiley , relaxed and peaceful .  Venera and Lion are one of the rarest examples of how couples should be but aren’t nowadays . I hope participants who watch other apartments can watch these two and learn EVERYTHING by them . 

Loyal fan and supporter of a couple that it is wonderful  watching them and destress , make happy and positive thoughts about life , for as long as they stay ( I believe till Venera gets pregnant ) , they will have my maximum praising on anything they provide . 

• Upvote 1

Always fun to watch Venera dancing and having fun. Always appreciate her dancing in just her panties (all the smaller/skimpier the better).

Love that she is a 'semen demon', but still hold out hope that we get to see her get a facial, we've seen the size of the load Lion shot on the back one time, so I imagine it would be quite a 'glazing' (bonus points if it was good lighting and a good view) 😲

• Upvote 2