Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

26 minutes ago, moules said:

Last weekend, on Friday night, Masha kicked Elvis and Emmanuelle out of her bedroom because she was tired, so they went to the LR and fucked.

On Saturday night, Masha was again tired and early to sleep, so Emmanuelle and Elvis played a bit on the couch but Emmanuelle was not straying the night, so no fucking.

Emmanuelle left the apartment at 00:00, perhaps fearful that her Uber would turn into a pumpkin.

IMO, Elvis and Emmanuelle were fucking before Elvis ad Masha began fucking.  They have great and relaxed sexual chemistry. 

Do you have a timestamp of elvis and Emmanuelle fucking while masha slept? I've been looking for it....

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Masha and Alessandro! 💞

When will they realize it themselves? They are made for each other.

I'm hoping she wakes Elvis up and tells him to fuck off for the night!! How the hell can you go to sleep during your gf/fuck buddy's birthday gathering?! He didn't even bother getting dressed to come outside when he did!!

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm hoping she wakes Elvis up and tells him to fuck off for the night!! How the hell can you go to sleep during your gf/fuck buddy's birthday gathering?! He didn't even bother getting dressed to come outside when he did!!

I have no idea why Masha is with Elvis, they are different personalities with different interests, they have very little in common, except that they both share a passion for rough sex. Her relationship with Sasha was pretty superficial as well. Instead of communication and bonding, they had sex, sex, sex. With Elvis it is even more so. Plus, they are both pretty hot-tempered, so when they are not having sex, they are fighting.

Meanwhile, Masha and Alessandro have a lot in common. Same friends, similar interests and similar hobbies. Music, art, creativity. And Alessandro's calmness and Masha's hot-temperedness could help even out each other. As I said, maybe one day they will realize it, they are perfect for each other.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

Thanks, can't believe I missed this!!! Sooo fucking hot🔥