Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is the second time ( the first was last week while she was in Barcelona ) , that she didn’t ask ( of course maybe she couldn’t make it .. ) the hairdresser to take care of the apartment while being absent and we also see now in this long holidays that she permitted Elvis to have a friend of him to be in the apartment and take care of the daily duties . 

Alessandro was last seen on her birthday if i remember correctly , there’s no the same “flow” of guests like in the past when it was on a quite regular basis , in a way Masha was “ feeding “ from the visitors .. We will see how it goes , Masha is 32 now and she has been through many things in this apartment , i have personally  no doubt that her place and her life will always have many many reasons for any of us to come here and discuss / comment about them 😊

Alessandro's last visit was on Saturday.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's not that long since the Hairdresser spent several days there, to do Masha's hair. I really see no difference in the frequency of guests. Maybe a few stopped coming, but others are there more often than ever before. 

• moos54 locked this topic