B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t have time to watch and that’s why I don’t remember it … Of course it counts .. Come on though , such things should be the routine and normality and not that in 2 months time we see no interaction with fellow colleagues and same language speaking people .. 

Always bring yourself in a similar situation .. you go to another country to work , are you going to be locked inside your apartment the whole time ( especially if your work isn’t anything exhausted or tiring ) or you would seek to meet new people , have fun , go out when you can , make new friends and connections ? I have you for a social person too and not isolated like Elmira , Leora , Esenia and Dima and Co … 

Elmira goes out every single day and I guess she have friends in town, just never brought them over, just like Esmi, Marlene and others.

The reality and conclusion is that FINALLY B1 became a bit more vocal and interested in watching today because of the visit from both Raniya and Kimberley to stunning Britney .. and of course , and it is sad to say , Elmira wasn’t anywhere to be seen .  Britney for sure brought another atmosphere , let’s hope that Serafima’s “ superiority “ won’t destroy anything or cause issues . 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Elmira goes out every single day and I guess she have friends in town, just never brought them over, just like Esmi, Marlene and others.

What more then can I add ? You just say it all .. if people are hiding their life , they can go and do things that they don’t feel ashamed of . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What more then can I add ? You just say it all .. if people are hiding their life , they can go and do things that they don’t feel ashamed of . 

What I know is that many of them are ashamed of what they do.

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We should never underestimate or forget that Serafima has always been a girl who wants to go out , meet guys or people in general , many times for “ other “ reasons … this is why many problems has been caused especially during her first stay .. let’s see if this is just a night that Serafima introduces them out to night Barcelona…

recruitment night out possibly?

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

she's not hiding her life, you just think she is but to her nothing is hidden.  cameras distort the smallest of things.  when you pay she is hiding her life and when you don't, she isn't.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

as they should be!

That I don't agree. Why agree to be on cam and be ashamed of it? Why a nude model should be ashamed of what she does? This job is just the same. If others see this as immoral job is their problem not the model. 

• Upvote 1