B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I feel so bad for Elmira !!   She used to be always in a good mood !  We saw her doing her workout in the LR ... Since Sera arrived, we barely see her , she is always alone in her room , no one talks to her ...  

Either something really bad happened between Elmira and Sera or Elmira is the one that doesn't talk to her.

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Either something really bad happened between Elmira and Sera or Elmira is the one that doesn't talk to her.

With Sera, it is not the first time ... It happened with Radi and Amira as well ... So I don't think Elmira is the problem ... 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It is hard to deal with Serafima.  She had heated arguments in the past with Radislava & Arianna at B1. I guess it is safe to say that Serafima can be a bitch sometimes 😕.

From what I am observing, Alsu & Serafima are good friends so I can assume that they probably have same personalities which means that Alsu will find it difficult to get along well with the B4 girls. I guess we will have to wait and see,