B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And Lavi might be next.

This is starting to get quite depressing with all these departures, I'm not a big watcher of the non Barcelona cams, only watching if something catches my eye in the live thumbnails. I sure hope that RLC has some great girls lined up to replace the departed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

This is starting to get quite depressing with all these departures, I'm not a big watcher of the non Barcelona cams, only watching if something catches my eye in the live thumbnails. I sure hope that RLC has some great girls lined up to replace the departed

I'm a sub since 2021 and what I saw since then is that in this time of the year and season change we get a big renovation in the cast. Just take a look in the history of tenants joining and leaving the project.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Out come a 2nd case, looks like we are going to lose 1 of the stars of Barcelona πŸ₯²

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And Lavi might be next.

Β 

That would be a shame. For me, it's especially these two that make GOV worth watching.Β They really bring life to this place, have no problem with having normal sex there and are very sympathetic.Β 

Things are starting to get tough for RLC. I'm really curious to see if they can replace all the losses.Β It is not only about getting the rooms filled, but also to have residents there who really do something and do not censor their lives away from the apartment.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Β 

That would be a shame. For me, it's especially these two that make GOV worth watching.Β They really bring life to this place, have no problem with having normal sex there and are very sympathetic.Β 

Things are starting to get tough for RLC. I'm really curious to see if they can replace all the losses.Β It is not only about getting the rooms filled, but also to have residents there who really do something and do not censor their lives away from the apartment.Β 

Β 

Is always like this when we have a "cast" renovation, then comes some good, so great and other bad tenants and the cycle repeats.

I just hope that RLC menages to get rid of bad tenants fast.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is always like this when we have a "cast" renovation, then comes some good, so great and other bad tenants and the cycle repeats.

I just hope that RLC menages to get rid of bad tenants fast.

I think for me the excitement of watching & listening to the whole Kristy & Taylor journey in English & now they have left (hopefully to return one day) the site just seems so empty πŸ™‚

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think for me the excitement of watching & listening to the whole Kristy & Taylor journey in English & now they have left (hopefully to return one day) the site just seems so empty πŸ™‚

Also is always like this. People said this about Luna leaving. 😁

Lets wait and see the new tenants but I hope that in the end will repeat this about them too. πŸ˜…