B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is always like this when we have a "cast" renovation, then comes some good, so great and other bad tenants and the cycle repeats.

I just hope that RLC menages to get rid of bad tenants fast.

But RLC would have to start at some point and kick out girls like Serafima. Otherwise, RLC will fall back into the trap they fell into after the loss of all the Russian apartments, and soon GOV will consist only of boring do nothing girls. 

As boring as I found Kristy and Taylor's whole act, at least they were really interesting personalities. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But RLC would have to start at some point and kick out girls like Serafima. Otherwise, RLC will fall back into the trap they fell into after the loss of all the Russian apartments, and soon GOV will consist only of boring do nothing girls. 

As boring as I found Kristy and Taylor's whole act, at least they were really interesting personalities. 

Sera is boring but is only her atm and yep, you find pretty much everything boring so is hard to take you as a standard. 🤣

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Sera is boring but is only her atm and yep, you find pretty much everything boring so is hard to take you as a standard. 🤣

Just because I'm more inclined to complain about what I think is bad, and say little about what I think is good, doesn't mean I find everything boring. 🙂

As I said, B2 is in a really good condition at the moment and that's why I think it's such a shame that Anya is moving out. At the same time, it has to be said that B1 is running extremely negatively and that Serafima is certainly to blame for a large part of this. 

Anya's leaving seems to be sudden.  Svetlana was called in to help with the packing.  Perhaps she is going to B-4?  At B-4 they now have a new arrival, Tani who is hardly ever there, and Rani who has faded into background. 

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Anya's leaving seems to be sudden.  Svetlana was called in to help with the packing.  Perhaps she is going to B-4?  At B-4 they now have a new arrival, Tani who is hardly ever there, and Rani who has faded into background. 

Hope so ... We can't lose everyone!! 

Anya does not seem happy, but that may be because her leaving seems so sudden.  My guess is she is either leaving for B-4 or she did something that RLC didn't like.  Svetlana was emptying a hall closet of many pairs of shoes.  I assume they are in a big black bag by the suitcase in the hall.  Svetlana seems to be clearing shelves of decorative items, etc.  Very strange.  And Lavika is not shown as being on vacation.  Did RLC know she was going on this trip?

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Anya is moving to B4

Well, this probably means that RLC has no replacements for the two vacant rooms in B4 and now has to spread the emptiness over two apartments. 

In the end, both B2 and B4 will lose value, and since B1 is at the bottom anyway, the whole of GOV is kind of screwed. With so many do nothing girls in the cast, RLC desperately needs new girls who will actually participate. It's not a good idea to tear apart the only working apartment. 

It may be that RLC believes it needs someone who will add spice to activities in B-4.  We will see if they fill Anya's bed in B-2 quickly.  if so, that person may have been shifted from B-4 to B-2.

RLC's problem is that neither Tani nor Rani seems capable of organizing activities in B-4