Question for all of you

Dth

Not to mention what your family and friends would think of you. Cheat whore or movie star! either way it will be forever with you everywhere you go< including your job if it was seen or found out...Wouldn't be worth the risk even though it has some exciting value to be seen on cam by others you can't see... Tell you what though Calang, if i knew i was being watched on cam, i wouldn't have any rubber salmon around or anything else that would make me look like a jack of all wank...LOL...8)

Jack of all wank eh?  Lol  Ok Hot Rod 22, so maybe the rubber salmon would be pushing the envelope a little, but I totally agree with you.  Once you're out there you're out there.  I heard of a TV reporter not too long ago, Catherine Bosley, from Ohio, that came out nude in a wet t-shirt contest while vacationing in Florida.  She apparently had one drink too many and decided to jump up on the stage, strip down to her birthday suit, and show off her new lopsided breast implants (dey look fucked up, lol).  Long story short, she was plastered all over the web, lost her job, and was ridiculed by family, friends, and colleagues.  She's tried desperately to have all her images and videos removed from cyberspace (yeah right), but that ain't gonna happen.  People need to realize that cameras are everywhere.  That's how they found those two Boston Marathon, bombers.  They could've at least smiled; they were on candid camera, lol  ;D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

I know. Everybody and their dog have a camera now a days. Can't get away with any kinda shit anymore. Well guess it's everyones handicap. u can always run but you can no longer hide... 8)

I know. Everybody and their dog have a camera now a days. Can't get away with any kinda shit anymore. Well guess it's everyones handicap. u can always run but you can no longer hide... 8)

Hey Hot Rod 22, check out my profile pic.  It's a rubber salmon!  Lmfao!  ;D

speaking of cam's everywhere, on my wishlist. (message me if you want my mailing address  ;))is the key cam.

The internet is a permanent record of history that can not be changed or deleted.  And yes your best friend will find the photos of you having sex with his wife. :) 

Guest 862286

Hey Hot Rod 22, check out my profile pic.  It's a rubber salmon!  Lmfao!  ;D

LOL..That's frickin hilarious..are u sure it's rubber???  8)

Yeah dude, I googled "rubber salmon" and got nothing, so I tried "rubber fish" and caught this nice rubber salmon.  It looks like a steelhead.  Anyway, I figured it would make a nice profile pic since it is indeed a rubber salmon.  Incidentally, I love salmon, it's pink, warm, moist, and smells and tastes fishy.  Almost reminds me of ... Pussy, lol  ;D

Guest noralover

Shit guys...I'd better get myself off Chaturbate...... :D who knows where I'll end up!!

Shit guys...I'd better get myself off Chaturbate...... :D who knows where I'll end up!!

Better hope Nora doesn't find out.  You know that pic where she put the scissors to Kiko's wee-wee?  That could be you, lol  ;D

Better hope Nora doesn't find out.  You know that pic where she put the scissors to Kiko's wee-wee?  That could be you, lol  ;D

Did you just say wee-wee? LMFAO!

Let's be fair, Kiko is packing a little more than a wee-wee. In my opinion, it's probably the main reason he (& Anton) hasn't gotten a boot to the ass yet.

I only remembered the pic where Nora was pulling it and apparently threatening to circumcise Kiko.  I said "wee-wee" to be funny, but I'm certain it's a little more than that.  However, I tend not to focus on those "things," and choose to focus my attention on other things, such as which women cook, which ones don't, which women are clean, which ones are slobs ... That sort of thing, lol  :P

Guest noralover

yes, I really enjoy Nora cooking in the kitchen....she is an excellent cook to watch.....