Question for all of you

Dth

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what freaks out some of the tenants is going online and finding videos of themselves.  I'm pretty sure that spooked Elena, Artur, Mighty Mouse and her man after their first night in their apartment.

yeah but Mighty Mouse never failed to disappoint when it came to entertainment unlike her lil friends Elena and Artur lol by the way i wonder what happened to Mighty Mouse wonder why she dont come around nomore

I think what freaks out some of the tenants is going online and finding videos of themselves.  I'm pretty sure that spooked Elena, Artur, Mighty Mouse and her man after their first night in their apartment.

yeah but Mighty Mouse never failed to disappoint when it came to entertainment unlike her lil friends Elena and Artur lol by the way i wonder what happened to Mighty Mouse wonder why she dont come around nomore

I guess she longer wants to "come and save the day," lol  ;D

Guest 862286

I loved the way MM would lay in the tub and look you right in the eye while she did her thing. Something about her looking right at you made it so much more....inviting... 8)

I loved the way MM would lay in the tub and look you right in the eye while she did her thing. Something about her looking right at you made it so much more....inviting... 8)

How did you know she was looking at me?  Lmao  ;D

Guest 862286

It was a shot in the dark but the rubber salmon and her in water just seem to somehow go together... 8)

Guest kevinbsam7

Hi guys, been away in Eastern Europe for ten days hoping for a sight of Lora. Unfortunately I never tracked her down, though I can tell you the  women in Ukraine are well worth a detour! What have I missed while I was away?