B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

On 1/2/2023 at 11:27 PM, FrankZabba said:

sorry i'm just now getting back with you, work resumed for me today.  i believe it all started with nora in barcelona, can't remember her sidekicks name.  i also know that there was a girl in b1 named coco that showed signs of using harder stuff.  i can tell you for sure that when nelly and bogdan came to barcelona they brought their bad habits with them.  i had seen some cocaine use in their other apartment wherever that was located.  then there is kim & kenny, alexandra & lucien who are also big users of cocaine, along with all the girls in ulyana's group and not to mention elettra and lilith and martina to name a few.  they are all pretty much cocaine heads and just about all of them smoke pot.

if you are talking about the samantha from russia then yes they were big into enhancement drugs as well.

i never knew martina did that

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Radislava also became a frequent user of the nasal candy.  I think she was turned onto it by either Anna or Lola who use to be in B1 with Mila

It became more obvious when she started hanging out with Loraine. Might be coincidence. Loraine I saw her with a bong going to the garage.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It became more obvious when she started hanging out with Loraine. Might be coincidence. Loraine I saw her with a bong going to the garage.

Even though I know she (Radi) did it with others, the only one that I actually saw snort together was with Cecilia in her bedroom.  That's when I first realized she was doing it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Even though I know she (Radi) did it with others, the only one that I actually saw snort together was with Cecilia in her bedroom.  That's when I first realized she was doing it.  

That time she made little effort to hide. Some time she may have did in B5's restroom, but before Cecilia I never saw her doing on our nose. (pun intended).

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wasn't that just a nasal spray for the dust?...😏

How to Use Nasal Spray