B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

36 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I don't see anything particularly scandalous in this kiss.
I think K is more upset that T has been drinking for over 10 hours.

I don't think anyone really believes that Taylor could remain faithful. Let's be real here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mister said:

Does anyone know the reason why Taylor's is not listed on RLC ie her name? 

She left the project yesterday (scroll down the bar)

She's leaving tomorrow - to I think 😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I'd be curious how Kristy will react about this kiss. Now that she's not formally on rlc, she can see everything she wants on her phone or pc. Last time she acted jealous, now I'd be curious how she might react.

With Taylor asleep in her bed in B-4, Kristy allowed her bare breasts to be fondled by Miron in the B-4 living room, and it was Kristy who held the base of a large dildo on the LR table allowing a nude Britney to impale herself on that dildo again and again and again and again and again........   (She is quite talented!)  This was while Lilith, Rani, and Miron watched.

If Taylor was present, I don't think she would have interfered.  If Tani had been present, I am quite sure Tim would have interfered.  (Even Rani allowed her bare breasts to be fondled.)

18 minutes ago, moules said:

With Taylor asleep in her bed in B-4, Kristy allowed her bare breasts to be fondled by Miron in the B-4 living room, and it was Kristy who held the base of a large dildo on the LR table allowing a nude Britney to impale herself on that dildo again and again and again and again and again........   (She is quite talented!)  This was while Lilith, Rani, and Miron watched.

If Taylor was present, I don't think she would have interfered.  If Tani had been present, I am quite sure Tim would have interfered.  (Even Rani allowed her bare breasts to be fondled.)

I think K&T are quite clear on the difference between what is part of a game or a show and what is true desire or feelings.
Unlike many here who just look at the images without understanding the context.

ps. I was most impressed by Bit's talent in deep throating 

ps.ps. I'm more and more impressed with how well T&T can stay awake and relatively lucid while drinking and....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 20 heures, moos54 a dit :

Pourtant c'est toujours la même fille qui vient rendre visite au couple depuis qu'ils sont devenus les nouveaux participants de B5, ça doit être sa troisième visite depuis le début de l'année et elle était aussi présente à la soirée organisatrice par Lavika à B2 quand nous avons pu voir Wednesday et Wayne pour la première fois en tant que guests 

Merci Moos54 pour les infos .

il y a 17 minutes, Machevh a dit :

Je pense que K&T est assez clair sur la différence entre ce qui fait partie d'un jeu ou d'un spectacle et ce qui est un vrai désir ou des sentiments.
Contrairement à beaucoup ici qui se contentent de regarder les images sans comprendre le contexte.

ps. J'ai été très impressionné par le talent de Bit en gorge profonde 

ps.ps. Je suis de plus en plus impressionné par la capacité de T&T à rester éveillé et relativement lucide en buvant et...

Ils prennent leur dose dans les toilettes , oui !!   

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should all go to bed and sleep off the wine buzz.  🤣

suspect more than a wine buzz??  this late, late, night routine is interesting anyway for us N. American viewers

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1