Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

46 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Marie, not Mari

👍

Her name is not Viola, for reasons stated many times (including by CVT84 above), her name is Ranga, which suits her perfectly

It will be a debate then 😁 Ranga is also ok despite sounding more “ heavy “ but let’s see how the members response 😎 and Marie has been a typo 😱

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I am thinking that I would like to see Yanai “ fuc…ing “ the brains out of Marie 😉 Despite Don being also a great stamina sex partner , Yanai is one of the best male performers , that’s why I would have liked to see him seducing some Russian speaking from the villas 😂😝😆 … and then i woke up from my fantasies 😂🤣😂🤣

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

Je pense que j'aimerais voir Yanai "baiser" le cerveau de Marie 😉 Bien que Don soit aussi un excellent partenaire sexuel d'endurance, Yanai est l'un des meilleurs interprètes masculins, c'est pourquoi j'aurais aimé le voir séduire quelques russophones des villas 😂 😝 😆 … et puis je me suis réveillé de mes fantasmes 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

je crois que ce n'est pas l'envie qui lui manque mais il se tient à carreau , surtout si il veut garder la main sur Carla comme il semble l'avoir en ce moment 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

You guys talked about mirons body, but vencel in my opinion is way more sloppy and fat!

Wrong thread 😊 … The difference by the way is that Vencel has no problem walking half naked while Miron was “ hiding “ ( covering ) his body .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wrong thread 😊 … The difference by the way is that Vencel has no problem walking half naked while Miron was “ hiding “ ( covering ) his body .

sorry about the wrong thread! lol he's a fucking slob tho!!