Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

Judging from the reactions and posts , forum members aren’t excited of what’s happening in this apartment … it all looks only sex and again sex and whatever “ sex orientated “ the last 1,5 months or so and the worst is that it looks like pushing for it and nothing happens normal or unpredictable .. I would say that despite the curiosity viewership , a “ real “ RLC fun isn’t intrigued or interested at all watching this place .. since the slight disallowance of Don and the incredible Marie , the past stay which involved so many genuine and great gathering moments for parties and more , this stay is a disappointment. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Judging from the reactions and posts , forum members aren’t excited of what’s happening in this apartment … it all looks only sex and again sex and whatever “ sex orientated “ the last 1,5 months or so and the worst is that it looks like pushing for it and nothing happens normal or unpredictable .. I would say that despite the curiosity viewership , a “ real “ RLC fun isn’t intrigued or interested at all watching this place .. since the slight disallowance of Don and the incredible Marie , the past stay which involved so many genuine and great gathering moments for parties and more , this stay is a disappointment. 

I took the 5day option solely to view that amazing 3some!! I've said it before that Carla is one of my favorites,but she isn't for many I've grown to realize.....she oozes sexuality,her and yanais sex always seems real and passionate!!

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I took the 5day option solely to view that amazing 3some!! I've said it before that Carla is one of my favorites,but she isn't for many I've grown to realize.....she oozes sexuality,her and yanais sex always seems real and passionate!!

Carla and Yanai’s sex is one of the best and wildest and this I agree , Yanai can be a “ stallion “ 😂 and Carla often gives me the impression she’s a nymphomaniac ( but she wishes only her guy .. ) … But .. Carla has interfered so much to her body that personally , it is too much . Her boobs were great and she has made them now look a disappointment ( and i have nothing against fake tits , on the contrary I support and love watch women with fake tits ) , it is really too much what she did , especially when she had a great real pair and it wasn’t needed . And then she made this to her waist which is funny as 8/10 times this is lost money ( assuming also that viewers helped for a quite good amount of money for this surgery .. ) because most people will go back even double on how they looked before the surgery . 

Carla was a great natural , with her curves and whatever extra she had , she tries now to be someone that shows no identity to me and this bothers me . Yanai , as I have said , I find him a super cool and great guy , he can seduce any woman if he wants , he just needs to go and dance and flirt and he can habe everyday another one . As I said , bring them for a weekend in any of the villas and introduce them as a colleagues Spanish speaking to the Russian speaking  people , and … voila .. there will be wonders as I believe half of the crew would want to sleep with Yanai .. and Carla is also funny .. but this stay in this apartment simply feels for me too “ pushing “ and isn’t a natural on cameras stay , that’s the feeling I get . 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Carla and Yanai’s sex is one of the best and wildest and this I agree , Yanai can be a “ stallion “ 😂 and Carla often gives me the impression she’s a nymphomaniac ( but she wishes only her guy .. ) … But .. Carla has interfered so much to her body that personally , it is too much . Her boobs were great and she has made them now look a disappointment ( and i have nothing against fake tits , on the contrary I support and love watch women with fake tits ) , it is really too much what she did , especially when she had a great real pair and it wasn’t needed . And then she made this to her waist which is funny as 8/10 times this is lost money ( assuming also that viewers helped for a quite good amount of money for this surgery .. ) because most people will go back even double on how they looked before the surgery . 

Carla was a great natural , with her curves and whatever extra she had , she tries now to be someone that shows no identity to me and this bothers me . Yanai , as I have said , I find him a super cool and great guy , he can seduce any woman if he wants , he just needs to go and dance and flirt and he can habe everyday another one . As I said , bring them for a weekend in any of the villas and introduce them as a colleagues Spanish speaking to the Russian speaking  people , and … voila .. there will be wonders as I believe half of the crew would want to sleep with Yanai .. and Carla is also funny .. but this stay in this apartment simply feels for me too “ pushing “ and isn’t a natural on cameras stay , that’s the feeling I get . 

Yes,this threesome was a top RLC moment for me,yanai seemed to have gotten his 10k back with a bonus! 😆 The chick was clearly a prostitute,made it all the more hotter for me!! Wish my lady would give me prostitute 3somes....

• Upvote 1