Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, izzyhard said:

Does Karol swallow as well?

Their sex is nice and they have their routine as they both know what excites them getting , it lasts quite a long time to enjoy , there’s a lot of pleasure and affection .. BUT .. it ends usually strange with Karol jerking off Kos , he finishes at times while fucking ( not inside ) but I would say 7-8 out of 10 times , Karol will jerk him off (  I have seen only once cumming on her mouth and if I am correct , she swallowed - it happened on the couch of the LR  of B1 when she was living there  ) .

On 7/6/2023 at 12:17 AM, ddhm said:

Their sex is nice and they have their routine as they both know what excites them getting , it lasts quite a long time to enjoy , there’s a lot of pleasure and affection .. BUT .. it ends usually strange with Karol jerking off Kos , he finishes at times while fucking ( not inside ) but I would say 7-8 out of 10 times , Karol will jerk him off (  I have seen only once cumming on her mouth and if I am correct , she swallowed - it happened on the couch of the LR  of B1 when she was living there  ) .

A simple yes or no would suffice, instead you have to write an essay

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

• Haha 2

On 7/5/2023 at 7:17 AM, ddhm said:

Their sex is nice

I find looking at people have sex after 1 or 2 times

a visual bore

but thanks for the overview

and the 1 time I saw it was nice and no theatrics 

On 7/7/2023 at 6:00 AM, peking said:

I find looking at people have sex after 1 or 2 times

a visual bore

but thanks for the overview

and the 1 time I saw it was nice and no theatrics 

I tend to agree.  It's not a criticism, but when you see pretty much the same thing without any variety, it's not worth watching again.

• Like 1