consejo para david

I thought the thread was actually started in Spanish, so we've had to translate from the beginning. And seeing as it's about an apartment I can't see, it's all Greek to me anyway.

As for mother tongue, or common denominator language, I'm for practicing my Arabic any chance I get.

I don't know whether I should study Mandarin or Mexican Spanish. I'd rather study Dutch, because it's more fun, but I realize I soon will not be able to transact business or deal with my government once it's replaced by the Red Chinese or La Raza.

الإنجليزية بنى البحرية أفضل من أي شخص آخر، كما أن نظام أفضل من الحكومة. هذا هو السبب يتحدث بها في جميع أنحاء العالم.

There is a thread for discussion of language issues. It is here: http://camcaps.net/the-old-dudes-board/the-eternal-language-issue-thread/msg67330/#msg67330

(PS: Darkman writes in a combination of Catalan and Spanish, both are available on translate.google.com. Translate with both, and you'll understand a whopping 25% of what he says. He has knowledge.)

Yeah, I saw that, but most of it is in a foreign language and I can't understand it.

• 3 weeks later...

MIKI deja de traer rastas piojosos y que se vingi la nena aquesta la yoli , la amigueta de la patti , que esta un rato buena , menuda delantera y se le adivinaba un culazo , que se traiga ha alguno de esos que se ha cepillado este verano .

This is the translation of Darkmans post above into english. 

"MIKI fails to bring lousy and that the dreadlocks babe Vingi aquesta the yoli, the amigueta of patti, which is one good while, diminutive forward was guessed one ass, you bring one of those that has been brushed this summer .

I could read this 10 times and have no idea what he is saying.  Does anyone know if he actually can communicate in another language than the combination of Catalan and Spanish he apparently uses?  His posts may be worth reading but I have now given up. 

Does he know they do not translate to english. Maybe the question should be does he really care!?  When I think about it I probably wouldn't.

This is the translation of Darkmans post above into english. 

"MIKI fails to bring lousy and that the dreadlocks babe Vingi aquesta the yoli, the amigueta of patti, which is one good while, diminutive forward was guessed one ass, you bring one of those that has been brushed this summer .

I could read this 10 times and have no idea what he is saying.  Does anyone know if he actually can communicate in another language than the combination of Catalan and Spanish he apparently uses?  His posts may be worth reading but I have now given up. 

Does he know they do not translate to english. Maybe the question should be does he really care!?  When I think about it I probably wouldn't.

yo sabia que no se entenderia , el mensaje era para ellos , ellos hablan asi , mezcla catalan/ español ,

• 1 month later...

este piso parece una cuadra , los vecinos tienen que estar contentos con el perro llorando todo el dia , YA TE avise MIKI  no es mujer oara ti , deja de decirle que la quieres , esto es el mundo al reves , las mujeres si las quieres te dejan , dale un par de azotes en el culo y follatela bien follada , dale candela hasta que se rompa la cama , y ese culo dios mio , esta a estrenar , a eso hay que ponerle remedio , se lo comera otro , tooooonto

si le das por el culo , no se va a olvidar de ti en la vida .

Let's just say the man's language is highly complex, creative, and sometimes rather astounding. We could, of course, be Nigerians and combine two languages to make our own sausage: http://matadornetwork.com/abroad/beginners-guide-to-nigerian-pidgin-english/

That would really fuck with translate.google's software...  ;)