B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Oh, I love the drama. At least something is happening in the villa.  Relationship, no relationship?, just friends?. Then why the jealous hissy-fit and leave the villa?  Tani let loose and had fun, till Tim the faithful friend ... boy friend .... FWB, got out of bed and rushed over to put an end to it. Tells you a lot about Tim, and ..... Tani.  And ..... you have a young, good looking, sexy woman looking to play sexually at the RLC villas, and can't find a willing partner. Unbelievable! 

referring to who here?

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

kristy is not bisexual and everybody knows that.  kristy does however, know how to keep you viewers salivating at the mouth.

Hate to tell you this, but she has been experimenting with bisexuality

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

Hate to tell you this, but she has been experimenting with bisexuality

i wouldn't have known but thanks to a few obsessed fans it's splattered all over this forum.  i personally believe it's all for the views and some people wanting to keep her here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

This is very much a relationship. Again if it's only a fuck relationship you would not see them cuddle up like this almost every night and seeping together almost every night too. I rest my case!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Don't know what you are resting your case on, that proves fuck all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

This is very much a relationship. Again if it's only a fuck relationship you would not see them cuddle up like this almost every night and seeping together almost every night too. I rest my case!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Absolutely, their actions, feelings and words bear that out. Most people have been on both sides of this situation and should have some empathy for both people. This is why it’s so interesting and drawn so many in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To anyone who gives a shit, I often make comments on here and sign off.  If you reply to it and I don't respond, I most likely didn't see it for one reason or another. I'm not being ignorant or ignoring you. Sometimes I come back and the thread is closed. I have no idea what to do in that case! Have a good night. I may repeat this message again.

• Upvote 2